OUFC Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Jan 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 222
  • Start date
Wasn’t he the one who messed Lord Wilder and Sheffield United around on transfer deadline day last season. There was a mini documentary made covering SUFC on deadline day.
A mini documentary on SUFC deadline day? That would be an epic if it was us on transfer deadline day

I’m sure we have missed out on lots of targets, but there are definitely issues that will put potential signings off. For example, the rumour that players were getting paid late at the end of last year, coinciding with when our form dropped.

Whispers of lack of hot water at the training ground has probably scuppered multiple deals, I would imagine.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

11 hrs or 660 mins or 39,600 seconds

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

If we do sign him then I'll wait to see what he is like. I remember the comments when both Roofe and McAleny signed.

You need to send a list to KR of who is and who isn't acceptable Bazzer.
Have you read his stats?

It was mentioned on SS earlier that the reason so many transfers go through late is that they are dependent on activity elsewhere

Sinclair doesn't have the best record, but surely he has something about him if Liverpool wanted him and then Watford went in for him. Let's not forget that Sunderland isn't the easiest place to play - anyone who's seen the documentary knows that the players aren't given much of a chance to settle in before the fans turn on them.

Back
Top Bottom