OUFC Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Jan 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 222
  • Start date
Then if he has been played out of position it negates the stats you keep mentioning quite a bit.
I’m sure he wasn’t played out of position all the time and I’m on about his playing career rather than at sunderland

Incoming... come on be someone else that we've not heard of today...

f**k me, I'm trying to catch up with work I should've done earlier and now there's a Klaxon. It'll wait till tomorrow I guess...

“He is a player with so much potential. He has pace and a fantastic pedigree and will certainly strengthen us up front. He has been one of our key targets for a while and will go straight into the squad for Burton away on Saturday.”

lols

"He has been one of our key targets for a while..."
Bookmarked for when he's hung out to dry by KR.

If it's Sinclair and another more proven forward then I'll be reasonably pleased. If it's just Sinclair, I'll be very concerned.

I spoke to Jerome Sale in Summertown at lunch, he advised of it would be Sinclair and unfortunately that was it. I aired my opinion that we needed more and he seemed to agree. Hopefully he’s like Tyler Roberts for Shrewsbury rather Tyler Roberts for us.

• React
Reactions: Ian
I do hope KR isn't putting his feet up now. There's still plenty of time to move again but only if Tiger has allowed him some more resources to do it.

I do hope KR isn't putting his feet up now. There's still plenty of time to move again but only if Tiger has allowed him some more resources to do it.

depends if Tiger's sister ...the one holding the purse strings is feeling extra generous?

Back
Top Bottom