New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Yet he still finds time to exploit Africa of it’s precious resources, flit between his two properties that are 150 miles apart and be an internet troll, say what you want about the faux green councillor and potential MP but his time management must be excellent.
This sounds like IM is the one being trolled .

Another face of Anindya Bakrie.
Hopefully he will become more prominent as our stadium project progresses.

Well he only has to speak to IM and that's the five covered seeing as IM is on the CC CDC KPC GWEPC and YPC councils
So basically he's spoken to Middleton who is obviously against, and claims that because IM is on those five councils that they are all against the stadium? Thats some hilarious mental gymnastics by the old bailiff.

This sounds like IM is the one being trolled .
Difference being the OP has only repeated well established facts about IM. Whereas Middleton actively tries to get a rise out of pro stadium supporters with his lies and whataboutery

I am glad that now more people, particularly those with some inside knowledge of the club, are starting to ask questions about how the stadium is being funded. I hope the fans forum has sufficient time for questions on this.
I am sure that there will be time. Oxvox are collecting questions and I would think that this is one of the definite questions.
The thing is, how detailed will the answer be?
TBH, that question really should be answered in detail to Oxvox in my view. I am hoping that the fans forum will be the start of a total reset of communications and relationship with the fans from the club .

I am hoping that the fans forum will be the start of a total reset of communications and relationship with the fans from the club .
I can't help fearing it's virtually the opposite. I am sure I saw somewhere that the second fans forum is going to be with the manager, coaches and playing staff - so the club hierarchy have already managed to scrub out that opportunity to communicate, months in advance.

I can't help fearing it's virtually the opposite. I am sure I saw somewhere that the second fans forum is going to be with the manager, coaches and playing staff - so the club hierarchy have already managed to scrub out that opportunity to communicate, months in advance.
All part of the new customer experience Fan Engagement Strategy!

Yet he still finds time to exploit Africa of it’s precious resources, flit between his two properties that are 150 miles apart and be an internet troll, say what you want about the faux green councillor and potential MP but his time management must be excellent.
And there he is moaning on twitter about some MP being in the pub at the weekend instead of talking to the people who elected this MP.

All the while being in his local branch of Santander which was in Ramsgate NR Kidlington apparently

And there he is moaning on twitter about some MP being in the pub at the weekend instead of talking to the people who elected this MP.

All the while being in his local branch of Santander which was in Ramsgate NR Kidlington apparently

It does feel all the current candidates for the Bicester and Woodstock seat which the stadium is in are using Oxfordshire to further their political career ambitions.

Fully expect OUFC to become a political football over the next few months.

Last edited:
It does feel all the current candidates for the Bicester and Woodstock seat which the stadium is in are using Oxfordshire to further their political career ambition
Was any of them actually born and raised in Oxfordshire? And that includes all those on occ and cdc

It does feel all the current candidates for the Bicester and Woodstock seat which the stadium is in are using Oxfordshire to further their political career ambitions.

Fully expect OUFC to become a political football over the next few months.
And what do Mawson, Middleton, Levy and Miller have in common?

Can anyone guess? (And no, it's not that they are all anti stadium)

And the reason this cannot happen in Kidlington is what exactly?
No reason whatsoever, but as it stands there is no empirical evidence that a temporary road closure is needed nor is there any evidence to the contrary.

The stadium will open without road closures but the situation will need to be monitored. I just hope that a tragedy does not have to occur before it is accepted that short, temporary closures are for the greater good.

No reason whatsoever, but as it stands there is no empirical evidence that a temporary road closure is needed nor is there any evidence to the contrary.

The stadium will open without road closures but the situation will need to be monitored. I just hope that a tragedy does not have to occur before it is accepted that short, temporary closures are for the greater good.
Very true, but remember football supporters are seen as sub human by the anti brigade

Very true, but remember football supporters are seen as sub human by the anti brigade

Thankfully they don't make the decisions though. Well, Middleton and Mawson might but they really shouldn't be near the planning process. It remains a concern of mine that at least Mawson may be there when she shouldn't be. Nor Nigel Simpson either for what it's worth.

Any decision will be made by CDC with, I would hope, sensible consultation with those who know more than any of us do. A 'concern' about a road closure from the police is not the same as an 'objection'. If a well-modelled road closure proves to the the safest way to take fans from the stadium over Oxford Road, that's all that matters. If the bridge proves safest, so be it. If a combo is needed such as a road crossing for wheelchair users/puschairs and a pedestrian footbridge for those who can, all the better. Safety is what will inform whether a bridge is required and built or not. It won't be down to public opinion.

For all their bluster in the OM comments the likes of Steve Hill and Simon Thompson have no bearing in this at all.

Back
Top Bottom