General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC South have mentioned the county council meeting re the Stadium today - must've taken some doing for to even get a mention over Brighton, Bournemouth, Southampton, Portsmouth, Reading etc

Gosh. There must be no road closures in Andover or an absence of a cat up a tree in Dorchester (the Dorset one) for us to be that far up the ‘local’ news.

Mentioned it on ITV as well during there local news bulletin.
Looks like I chose a good day to start my holiday.
No work meaning I can listen in at 11am.

Today we move the the planning phase, and we can start to communicate with CDC. Then see the plans for the stadium.

Is anyone able to repost the link for the 11am meeting please?
Just had a look through here and couldnt find it

Agenda​

Cabinet - Tuesday, 19 September 2023 11.00 am

Venue: Room 2&3 - County Hall, New Road, Oxford OX1 1ND. View directions
Contact: Chris Reynolds Tel: 07542 029441; E-Mail: chris.reynolds@oxfordshire.gov.uk

🔗 Link: video link https://oxon.cc/Cabinet19092023

Well today is the day. OUFC can find out its future today and for many thousands of fans this is our D day. All we want is our own stadium world class facilities and a real we’re all proud of.
So please Oxfordshire County Council please vote for our future vote on our favour this is our best chance to get back what we want “ our own ground “

Foolishly agreed to a meeting at 11am today so will likely be jumping on here for the summary after. How long do we think the meeting will be? I might be done in time to jump in for the important bit

Is anyone here going to watch from public gallery?

Working from home today so will be watching via Teams.

Yes. I’ve booked a very important meeting then with Teams set to ‘do not disturb’.

This feels like a match day such is the excitement. With the antis bound to have something to say, it’ll have that ebb and flow of a game too. Game or two halves and that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom