New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Mars Express in the comments on the OM article is trying to get a rise out of pro stadium supporters by the way. Do not rise to them (I'm pretty sure it's ferretmeister again, same language?)

Mars Express in the comments on the OM article is trying to get a rise out of pro stadium supporters by the way. Do not rise to them (I'm pretty sure it's ferretmeister again, same language?)

They appear in the occasional BTL comments on BBC articles too. I suspect they’re a troll. I couldn’t say for certain that it is Mawson.

They appear in the occasional BTL comments on BBC articles too. I suspect they’re a troll. I couldn’t say for certain that it is Mawson.
Pretty sure it is. Similar language designed to wind up OUFC supporters.

Some of these people really do need to get a life.

Well he only has to speak to IM and that's the five covered seeing as IM is on the CC CDC KPC GWEPC and YPC councils

Yet he still finds time to exploit Africa of it’s precious resources, flit between his two properties that are 150 miles apart and be an internet troll, say what you want about the faux green councillor and potential MP but his time management must be excellent.

Back
Top Bottom