General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest, how come Karen's threatening posts get to stay on Nextdoor but people like Scotchegg get banned?

Surely it is the same rules for everyone isn't it Ian?
Well this is interesting since a few of us exposed a few of the mods on here the removal of posts has become non existent it has basically stopped. Margaret b is the lead moderator and without her review team she can't do it

Well this is interesting since a few of us exposed a few of the mods on here the removal of posts has become non existent it has basically stopped. Margaret b is the lead moderator and without her review team she can't do it
Mind you she needs to be removed as well she is starting to get quite rattled now a bit like Juliette on next door as well and the th ing is the only responses they’ve been getting have been firm but accurate although me replying to vicky or Maggie might be a tad to much for them.

Mind you she needs to be removed as well she is starting to get quite rattled now a bit like Juliette on next door as well and the th ing is the only responses they’ve been getting have been firm but accurate although me replying to vicky or Maggie might be a tad to much for them.
Can be arranged 🤣

What, and miss out on a pint at the Spoons and a cheeky takeaway for the train from Wah Hong?
As someone originally from Bicester, this line of thinking is also exactly why the consultation needed to be way beyond the arbitrary 3 miles some were proposing. When you look at the incredible rail links and the pathways many people will take (exiled home fans, Bicester/Banbury based fans, visiting supporters, etc), the economy of a town like Bicester will take a huge bump from the new location, as it is so easy to have a drink/something to eat/takeaway in town before going on to the game. This is really an Oxfordshire-wide benefit. It is also something that potentially brings foot traffic through Sheep Street rather than Bicester Village.

I have put Banbury to Stratfield Brake into AA route planner and it sends you down the M40 and onto the A34.
I've put Chipping Norton to Stratfield Brake and it sends you down the A44 avoiding Kidlington.
From North Wales it sends me down the M40 and onto the A34.

Basically, any route you take it wont send you through Kidlington.

Hope that settles a few nerves Vicky & Ian.

I have put Banbury to Stratfield Brake into AA route planner and it sends you down the M40 and onto the A34.
I've put Chipping Norton to Stratfield Brake and it sends you down the A44 avoiding Kidlington.
From North Wales it sends me down the M40 and onto the A34.

Basically, any route you take it wont send you through Kidlington.

Hope that settles a few nerves Vicky & Ian.
What about from Tackley?

It sends you down by the airport and then down the A44....avoiding Kidlington!!
This is a great new game, what is the furthest place from Kidlington that Sat Navs will take you through the town itself (erm, sorry, "village") to get to SB. Even for Enslow it takes you round. Shipton-on-Cherwell took me through Kidlington, so I guess that's the outlier.

1690990805071.png

Surely the supporters who live outside of Oxford are the ones that will benefit the environment the most, as they will most likely be the ones that will ditch their car to travel by train.
Therefore, if anything their view should have more weight than those living close to the scrubland...

Surely the supporters who live outside of Oxford are the ones that will benefit the environment the most, as they will most likely be the ones that will ditch their car to travel by train.
Therefore, if anything their view should have more weight than those living close to the scrubland...
Actually the away supporters and home fans who live furthest away who will be tempted to travel by train therefore saving longer journeys used by cars should actually be a big win for our favourite green * councillor.
* only if it is within a 3 mile radius of his house and suits him of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom