New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Notice how he takes down Kidlington when he's taking about the hotel "there are more attractive places already"

A reasonable response if we're being fair. The one thing I would question is the need to cycle racks at the stadium itself. With large numbers arriving and leaving together, you wouldn't want people riding or even pushing bikes at the same time. Having secured storage at Parkway or elsewhere offsite is more appropriate and safer for all.

If our friend in Tackley is a member of FOSB, I’d be having a word with him if I was them. His claims and arguments get so outlandish and divorced from reality that he’s a complete burden to them.

The link with Valencia’s stadium is a straw man. There are countless stadiums that, once planning has been granted, have been built without much issue. Two in Wimbledon and Brentford (whose architects are to design our new stadium) are less than 60 miles away.

His knowledge of football finance is incredibly shallow and shows no effort to understand how funding the stadium will work.

As said before, he’s the walking embodiment of Dunning-Kruger.

If our friend in Tackley is a member of FOSB, I’d be having a word with him if I was them. His claims and arguments get so outlandish and divorced from reality that he’s a complete burden to them.

The link with Valencia’s stadium is a straw man. There are countless stadiums that, once planning has been granted, have been built without much issue. Two in Wimbledon and Brentford (whose architects are to design our new stadium) are less than 60 miles away.

His knowledge of football finance is incredibly shallow and shows no effort to understand how funding the stadium will work.

Within the fosb mob, Steveopedia is a bit of a loose cannon.

He’s done far more harm than good for their cause, I’m surprised they tolerate him but then again perhaps they’re desperate for members.

My favourite argument was "pubs will shut on matchdays to avoid aggro"

He lives in his own little bubble.

We all know who this pathetic man is, but let's avoid naming him fully as that objection contains an address...

Within the fosb mob, Steveopedia is a bit of a loose cannon.

He’s done far more harm than good for their cause, I’m surprised they tolerate him but then again perhaps they’re desperate for members.
Pretty sure he's one of the top dogs at FoSB.

Thanks everyone, I’m absolutely fine btw and like others have said I clearly hit a nerve with my comments on the planning application. I may have made the letter public but we must maintain the moral high ground and not stoop to their level, if we don’t drop to their level there’s no way they win this one.
I’ve only just read this thread from where you had attached a copy of that letter in your post, I have to say that’s disgusting and should be reported but also on the flip side and as many have said we do not and must not stoop to that level of arrogance we are better than that.
As per anonymous from the sender, COWARDS!

2007 wasn't that the start of the credit crunch and Spain got hit really badly?

Back
Top Bottom