General New Stadium Plans - Stratfield Brake

Status
Not open for further replies.
From experience I can tell you that lots of people are "outraged" or "totally opposed" to building development on their patch but when the call goes out to get involved in something tangible, you'll find that they are not quite as committed to the cause as their rhetoric makes out.

There's an issue with the survey. No matter how hard you try, it will not submit.

Lots of people on Twitter have notified the cub of the problem, so I'm sure it will be fixed sharpish.

Not just me then. I tried 6 times 🤭

There's an issue with the survey. No matter how hard you try, it will not submit.

Lots of people on Twitter have notified the cub of the problem, so I'm sure it will be fixed sharpish.
FoSB crack hacking team must have taken it down. Or our marketing dept have dropped another bollock...

Yep, just spent some time filling it in with my pearls of wisdom only to be told that the creator of the the survey had modified it in the meanwhile so I would have to refill everything in.

I'll give it a few days!

Yep, just spent some time filling it in with my pearls of wisdom only to be told that the creator of the the survey had modified it in the meanwhile so I would have to refill everything in.

I'll give it a few days!
That happned to me twice.

I wonder what goes on with our club sometimes? Surely it was tested internally?!

That happned to me twice.

I wonder what goes on with our club sometimes? Surely it was tested internally?!
It obviously wasn't unfortunately. Rule one of web development is to THOROUGHLY test stuff before making it public - especially if you are asking people to complete a long and complex form - there is always a significant proportion who won't bother to try a second (or third, or fourth or fifth!) time.

Yep, working for me now, issues appear to have been fixed.

tried to fill it in 3 times- they can poke it up their a**e now - f*****g s**t survey kept reverting to blank page- pissed me right off
Don't have any of that grief from a website @Sarge, print it off and deliver it by hand to the ticket office. If you don't have a printer, write a letter and include your answers in that. That'll teach them.

Don't have any of that grief from a website @Sarge, print it off and deliver it by hand to the ticket office. If you don't have a printer, write a letter and include your answers in that. That'll teach them.
I gave it one final attempt.... and, voila this time it went through

old men n technology, not a good mix is it

All fixed now, this is something we should all do to shape our new home! Proper catering and decebt, clean fan facilities would be great and hopefully a stadium designed with acoustics in mind to appease the locals concerned about noise and generate a fantastic atmosphere.

Get on it!

Having a vpn also stops it from loading. I went round in circles for a while until I turned it off.

Managed to complete it this time. It's a funny thing to ask a season ticket holder if they are more likely to attend at the new stadium rather than the current one! I suggested the stands be close to the pitch, the design of the stadium considered the acoustics and the the whole thing was as green as possible, from build to operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom