New Manager Sweepstake Who & When

22 March...Jim Smith and Gary Waddock were appointed then. Great believer in coincidences

I reckon Sol Campbell will turn up at todays press conference and appoint himself as manager

Had a private convesation with someone ITK about 48 hours ago. All seemed perfectly feasible so I will put the salient points up for your perusal.

You heard it here first.

Massive further investment incoming.
Gasprom new shirt sponsors
SGE as DoF
Steve 'wOw' Evans as Manager
Gareth Bale signs a pre season agreement to come here in May - Squad number 48 allocated.
Fir oakA donates the burnt out (shortly?) shell of the Priory to OUFC as foundations for the new 4th Stand. Planning permission to be granted only if the vacant lot is then used as a new hotel.
In a 50 year project, OCC in partnership with Fir oakA, commence newbuild of 50,000 homes on local Green/brown Field sites including the short lived OUFC training facility and the overflow car park off Grenoble road.The new build project includes a total of 4 affordable houses at around 350k each at a build rate of 1 per year starting 2064. 1 affordable at each corner of the Kashstad. A travellers site to be constructed behind the east stand.
Consequently, with all these improvements to club and stadium Ground Rent is to be substantially revised upwards starting 2018 .

Trust me.?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom