New Manager Sweepstake Who & When

Who: Go back in time to just after England win the World Cup and get Alf Ramsey & Pickles the dog (for morale)
When: As soon as time travel has been invented (hopefully within 48 hours)

Animal from the Muppet show.

Announced after an AA meeting. Lucid, suited, booted and ready to go. Wild days behind him.

Slight air of puzzlement due to the talk of vehicle recovery he's just been hearing.

Not looking promising today either.

Why do you say that? It's 10am, we have a whole day of checking twitter to look forward to. Also, someone did raise the point on there that the OM has been very quiet today so far...

Why do you say that? It's 10am, we have a whole day of checking twitter to look forward to. Also, someone did raise the point on there that the OM has been very quiet today so far...

Because some people have nothing better to do than beat the club with a stick, and can’t find anything positive to say. Always negative comments.

I'm afraid I cannot enter this little party. Why? Because I'm definately ITK and I must keep my mouthshut or get trampled upon by a Thais elephant.

Just because there’s been no indication about an announcement today. Oxford Mail are probably quiet because there’s nothing to say. I see they’re basically just done a re-jig of the training ground story today that they mentioned yesterday.

Would have thought it was best to announce the new manager earlier in the week than later in order that they could get to know the players before Sunday’s game, so would have thought yesterday/today would be good.

I'm afraid I cannot enter this little party. Why? Because I'm definately ITK and I must keep my mouthshut or get trampled upon by a Thais elephant.

But can you indicate when the announcement will be roughly, i.e today, tomorrow ????

Just because there’s been no indication about an announcement today. Oxford Mail are probably quiet because there’s nothing to say. I see they’re basically just done a re-jig of the training ground story today that they mentioned yesterday.

Would have thought it was best to announce the new manager earlier in the week than later in order that they could get to know the players before Sunday’s game, so would have thought yesterday/today would be good.
All announcements whilst tiger has been here have been in the afternoon. Why? I'm not sure but i expect some sort of indication in next 4 hours.

Gizza clue, Malc!

1. In your opinion, does the new manager/head coach have a 'wow' factor?

2. Has their name been mentioned on these boards? Since pretty much every single person in the world of football has been mentioned, I'm guessing at a 'yes' here.

All announcements whilst tiger has been here have been in the afternoon. Why? I'm not sure but i expect some sort of indication in next 4 hours.
I suppose it depends what time the trains are running!

Back
Top Bottom