NEW MANAGER: {enter next candidate here}

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is SVEN who could he attract to make us promotion favourites to either the championship or L1

One thing that makes me doubt it being Sven is the fact Tiger said he wants the next manager to be the one to take us to the championship. That means atleast 3 years, Sven is 70 now i can't see him being in management much longer.

Glenn Hoddle where has this rumour came from?

Trump is older as US President and Bernie Sanders was even older when he ran against Clinton in the primaries. It all depends on how long Sven would want to carry on.

So you’re saying we might appoint Trump?

Wont be Kluivert he refused to fly to London to meet Tiger expected him to and come and see him in Barcelona according to the Sun. https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...ck-kluivert-oxford-boss-refusing-fly-meeting/
I suppose this would explain the latest delay and why Tiger thought it was all going to be tied up last week. Unfortunately, if he wants a big name, they come with big egos

It also shows that it’s not a vanity project, and he didn’t fly straight off to Spain to get his man. Happily wait an extra week to get someone who wants to be here

Dodged a bullet with Kluivert, by sounds of it. Imagine having your head inserted so far up your own a**e, that you cannot make the effort to meet in the country where the club you are speaking to plays.

So you’re saying we might appoint Trump?

Why not, everybody else has been linked. And he undoubtedly will be the GREATEST MANAGER EVER in his tweets/press conferences. :)

Last edited:
  • React
Reactions: MJB
So who will be listening to the 8.30 news on Monday........can imagine it now “ I am pleased to say we will make an announcement next week when it will be a super duper wow “
Im predicting it will be "more time needed to make absolutely sure this guy is ready to take us to the Champions league, sorry for another delay, but on a positive note weve put up some bunting in the east stand and got OUFC onesies available in the shop #together"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom