NEW MANAGER: {enter next candidate here}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Rámon Diaz be classed as a WOW appointment second time round?:eek:

Recently dismissed from Al-Hilal......

;)

Next week he’ll make an announcement that he hopes to make an announcement the following week.
Waiting For Godot.

If Jaap Stam was keen to come here and had held talks, I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be now. Bloody hope it isn't him

With, I presume, all of Tiger's "negotiations" taking place in airport lounges does add a complete farcical edge to things. Those of you who may have watched Come Fly with Me would be able to see David Walliams getting a whole new person to imitate - Tiger the globe trotting Football Chairman!

Jaap Stam will be our new manager.
Its definitely looking more and more that way. Doesn’t exactly yell out as an improvement on Bellamy. Maybe the draw is he’s used to working with Tiger and his interfering

My source tells me weve gone for a guy who recently played in the premier league but the stumbling block is he’s now tied into a contract with a tv company. Apparently Tiger has told him that if he can negotiate a severance situation with them the jobs his. Just looking on the media outlets to see if anyone fits the bill at the moment...?

My source tells me weve gone for a guy who recently played in the premier league but the stumbling block is he’s now tied into a contract with a tv company. Apparently Tiger has told him that if he can negotiate a severance situation with them the jobs his. Just looking on the media outlets to see if anyone fits the bill at the moment...?
If this isn't some made up BS then the one that comes to mind is Lampard, however it is rumoured that Abrhamovic maybe offering him a coach contract with first team at end of the season.

If this isn't some made up BS then the one that comes to mind is Lampard, however it is rumoured that Abrhamovic maybe offering him a coach contract with first team at end of the season.
I won’t whoosh but you missed the ‘joke’ mate ?

I’m at the stage where I’ve just got to find the humour in the situation. I’m starting to think we’re all being taken for a ride.

How about Harry Redknapp? He maybe interested, if there’s some cash involved. Cue Jack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom