NEW MANAGER: {enter next candidate here}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faz the only blue name in a sea of pink now. Everyone else’s odds are lengthening while he’s now down to 7/1 on oddschecker. Could he be announced as manager, at least until the end of the season, tomorrow? At least it will be an appointment and we can all move on I suppose.....
Think that would be a disaster, and it all would all in tears. Just my opinion

I have a theory that possibly explains everything. Tiger is actually 160 years old but has discovered the secret of eternal youth. Instead of constantly ‘flying out’ of the country, he is in fact going into a suspended state of animation due to cutting edge cryogenics. Therefore to him he has only been in charge of the club for 4 days and explains the discrepancy with his 48 hour statements. It’s the only thing I can think of that explains everything anyway..
Tiger isn’t going to fly to and from Thailand every week is he? That would be insane and very tiring

When will the universerve stop expanding, it seems to be going on for ever.

Is it though? I mean it wasn’t that long ago humans thought the earth was flat. Learned folks from the day would’ve laughed in your face at the preposterous notion the earth was in face round.

We last had an update on the manager situation last Tuesday. I’m hoping Tigers communications will be a weekly event, and look forward with much interest to what he has to say today

All of you young uns don't know your born

I remember, back in the day, when we had a manager

Old skool or what

And the days when the first two week of the managerial process were simply waiting for applications to be received by post. No fax in those days - thank goodness!

Who thinks today could be the day? My only concern is when we do announce a new manager my body will go into a state of shock!!!!

Charlton play tonight. If it is to be Robinson (I’m not convinced it is) then I would think he’ll be in charge tonight before jumping ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom