NEW MANAGER: {enter next candidate here}

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think Tiger's motivation is then?

I doubt anyone would argue that there's any evidence that we'll comfortably avoid relegation under Faz's management. Why would Tiger wish to see the club that he owns relegated?

How many applications have there been?

This is the question.

Yes he is saving a salary by not appointing a manager, but if we go down he has massively overpaid for a L2 club

This is the question.

Yes he is saving a salary by not appointing a manager, but if we go down he has massively overpaid for a L2 club
We really are in the financial doodoo if we’re worrying about saving a few quid by not appointing a manager sooner.
A new manager was imperative as soon as Pep was sacked and it’s verging on the criminal that still nothing has happened. I’d love to know the excuses.

We really are in the financial doodoo if we’re worrying about saving a few quid by not appointing a manager sooner.
A new manager was imperative as soon as Pep was sacked and it’s verging on the criminal that still nothing has happened. I’d love to know the excuses.

A takeover right at the time an appointment was due to be made would seem to be a fairly valid excuse.

A takeover right at the time an appointment was due to be made would seem to be a fairly valid excuse.
Agreed. But now over two weeks on and it’s seems there’s no real evidence that further progress has been made, we must be getting close to the time when even that excuse is starting to wear thin?

Karl Robinson has come in again. Now 2/5
Let's pray an announcement is imminent.

Karl Robinson has come in again. Now 2/5
Let's pray an announcement is imminent.
If there’s any truth to this then he’ll be saying his good byes to the Charlton players. As soon as that happens word will get out and the bookies will shut down the market. So nothing imminent on the cards there I’d say.

Agreed. But now over two weeks on and it’s seems there’s no real evidence that further progress has been made, we must be getting close to the time when even that excuse is starting to wear thin?

2-3 weeks doesn't seem unreasonable to me. And what do you want as evidence?

I'm sure multiple candidates have been/are being considered. Is it right for discussions to be carried out in public?

2-3 weeks doesn't seem unreasonable to me. And what do you want as evidence?

I'm sure multiple candidates have been/are being considered. Is it right for discussions to be carried out in public?
Fair comment. I’m just frustrated which isn’t helped by statements from Tiger that aren’t helpful or accurate

For f sake Clotet still being here would have been better than this fiasco - I hope Tiger doesn't have shares in Singha or Chang as he clearly couldn't run a P**s up in one

ea0679bd4e9ab825895540d7b59cf865.jpg

Can’t help but feel that this film is us right now and that the first step of appointing a manager is a doozy.

This is the question.

I dont know his motives. But id suggest that if we were heading his priority list, he would not have departed again after the weekend until it is done.

If there is no manager come the end of the week, might there be a protest (albeit a peaceful one). Which form it would take I do not know. Something very vocal from the East Stand might help. It will do very little I know, but it might relieve some of the frustration. Its odd to think the new Chairman is already on the back foot.

If there is no manager come the end of the week, might there be a protest (albeit a peaceful one). Which form it would take I do not know. Something very vocal from the East Stand might help. It will do very little I know, but it might relieve some of the frustration. Its odd to think the new Chairman is already on the back foot.

Becasue what we need at the next home game is fans venting their frustration... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom