General New kit 2022/23

Not our kit, but adding to the home/away/3rd kit charade - Wimbledon have just announced their away kit is all blue - like their home kit, albeit a slightly different shade.

Not our kit, but adding to the home/away/3rd kit charade - Wimbledon have just announced their away kit is all blue - like their home kit, albeit a slightly different shade.

All yellow third kit for us?!

Presumably it'll be revealed before Saturday?

Anyone got their hands on a shirt already can do a rough size comparison to the Puma ones? These ones seem looser by design but I'm a bit iffy about the overall size.

Anyone got their hands on a shirt already can do a rough size comparison to the Puma ones? These ones seem looser by design but I'm a bit iffy about the overall size.
Definitely one size lower than Puma. I was usually L then XL in Puma now back to L and, if I wasn’t wearing it over hoodies for the majority of the time, should be in a M

Does anyone care to explain the "pre-order" lark?
As it was little more than a week or two until the stock was on the rails............. surely that is then the time to do the marketing? 🤷‍♀️
They certainly need to update this ASAP especially if the stock is now available to dispatched on order.

Does anyone care to explain the "pre-order" lark?
As it was little more than a week or two until the stock was on the rails............. surely that is then the time to do the marketing? 🤷‍♀️
They’ve said limited stocks but the rails looked heaving with every size yesterday.

I didn’t want to pre-order knowing the sizing would be different so took the kids into the shop to get the right sizes.

A lot of noise is made about the marketing but I bet it’s the same customers buying the same amount of shirts regardless of the effort.. .and expense.. the club go to.

Does anyone know if season ticket holders can apply a discount for the shirts? I haven't really looked into it so far but wouldn't want to miss out on a saving which could equate to £40 on shirts for the family.

With regards to the conversation about having a stall in the city centre.
That idea was tried and failed. What would make more sense is having shirts available around the towns of Oxfordshire like Didcot, Wantage, Abingdon, Kidlington, Bicester. I’m sure that would be a lot more successful than having a shop in the city centre.

Does anyone know if season ticket holders can apply a discount for the shirts? I haven't really looked into it so far but wouldn't want to miss out on a saving which could equate to £40 on shirts for the family.
Last year we had £10 U’s cash to use in the club shop which I used for the home shirt last season. So far I have heard nothing about whether we are getting U’s cash again this season or not?

I asked in the store yesterday. There is no loyalty card feature for Season Ticket holders but there are going to be promotional events throughout the season instead.

I asked in the store yesterday. There is no loyalty card feature for Season Ticket holders but there are going to be promotional events throughout the season instead.
So not only are the club charging people £10 for abit of plastic they then.go and stop use cash is that right? If so it's abit s**t

So not only are the club charging people £10 for abit of plastic they then.go and stop use cash is that right? If so it's abit s**t
Not just that, I would of thought it would of been a nice touch to give ST holders something like 10% off in the club shop for the season. Especially if they aren’t doing U’s cash.

With regards to the conversation about having a stall in the city centre.
That idea was tried and failed. What would make more sense is having shirts available around the towns of Oxfordshire like Didcot, Wantage, Abingdon, Kidlington, Bicester. I’m sure that would be a lot more successful than having a shop in the city centre.
I was really basing my original comment after seeing how the plastics have a mobile type shop which is set up outside the Oracle centre. No reason something like could not be used around Oxfordshire.

Last year we had £10 U’s cash to use in the club shop which I used for the home shirt last season. So far I have heard nothing about whether we are getting U’s cash again this season or not?

Not just that, I would of thought it would of been a nice touch to give ST holders something like 10% off in the club shop for the season. Especially if they aren’t doing U’s cash.

I was thinking about the "U's cash" just before looking at this thread again.

So @OUSP Secretary @OxVox , what's the story please? Did this come up in the discussions around the season ticket prices etc? Given that we had a not dissimilar debacle last season when "someone" conveniently forgot the arrangement. Perhaps this season they have, conveniently, shoved the idea in the marketing department broom cupboard?

Went on to get myself and my two boys a shirt, the home shirt looks good in person.

Was disappointed that the infant kits are not ready yet.

Back
Top Bottom