General New kit 2022/23

Lots of shirts in the club shop now (waiting for more stock of home shirts in M). They are pretty true to the Macron size guide , but if you want more info with sizing to order online we have measured some up to help you. The shirts are a snug "sports" fit - if you like a generous fit we suggest you go up a size. The home shirt has raglan sleeves which gives more movement around the arms, the away shirt has more traditionally set sleeves.

For comparison, last year's home shirt (L) had a 40" chest, 38" waist and was 27" long.Shirt sizes 2022.png

I was thinking about the "U's cash" just before looking at this thread again.

So @OUSP Secretary @OxVox , what's the story please? Did this come up in the discussions around the season ticket prices etc? Given that we had a not dissimilar debacle last season when "someone" conveniently forgot the arrangement. Perhaps this season they have, conveniently, shoved the idea in the marketing department broom cupboard?
Yes, it did come up, insofar as we were told the IT system being used is changing, so any reward scheme this year would have some differences, but we have not had specifics as details are ironed out. We followed up on this last week, hopefully some clarify will emerge before long.

Yes, it did come up, insofar as we were told the IT system being used is changing, so any reward scheme this year would have some differences, but we have not had specifics as details are ironed out. We followed up on this last week, hopefully some clarify will emerge before long.
So you are yet to understand what reward scheme there is at this point if any?

Have to admit I never pay full price for a kit. I always wait for them to go on sale because £50 for a kit that only gets used for one season is stupid money that I can't justify. The only regret I've got is that the wonderful white away kit with the blue/yellow sash was out of stock in anything close to my size by the time the sales came around. I like the kit this year, although a little pale for my liking - will be on my to buy list when it gets reduced to £30 or less 😂
Might have to break my usual habits for a cheeky Brannagan kit...

Has a third kit been confirmed anywhere? Safe to assume we'll get one, but confirmed anywhere by the club?

Not officially, but rumoured to be blue. We are wearing yellow at Derby. Would be surprised to see our navy shorts/socks against Derby's black.

Yellow shorts and socks which is great to see. Would suggest third kit is navy shirt with yellow shorts and socks as only registered kit components caScreenshot_20220730-142435_Twitter.jpgn be worn.

Just seen that Cesc Fabregas has signed for Serie B side Como. We have a sponsor in common with them it seems:

FB_IMG_1659440750148.jpg

3 games into the season and still no third kit. Supply chain issues?

Yep. I was unusually critical of the club regarding the kit (and other marketing things). However, I since discovered that our kit had been ordered in October last year and probably 50% of EFL clubs are having similar issues.

Are we having a third kit this season or sticking with the two we've currently got

Back
Top Bottom