General 2020/21 New Kit

n1

Just seen that Tranmere have launched next season's home shirt - they're usually first out of the blocks! Given that clubs with Puma shirts tend to get the same templates (with minor variations), it looks likely that we will have something much like theirs next year once again. Looks ok to me.

Just seen that Tranmere have launched next season's home shirt - they're usually first out of the blocks! Given that clubs with Puma shirts tend to get the same templates (with minor variations), it looks likely that we will have something much like theirs next year once again. Looks ok to me.

Is it just me or is the chairman modelling the kit just a tad egotistically twatish?

Is it just me or is the chairman modelling the kit just a tad egotistically twatish?
I suppose if everyone else has been furloughed then he is the only one at the club who can do it, as I am sure players posing for publicity shots is 'work'.
But yes, it is! Maybe sending a couple out to supporters and getting them to model it might have been an idea.

I suppose if everyone else has been furloughed then he is the only one at the club who can do it, as I am sure players posing for publicity shots is 'work'.
But yes, it is! Maybe sending a couple out to supporters and getting them to model it might have been an idea.
By now, after several weeks of lockdown, they probably don’t do a large enough size to fit most supporters!

I thought they'd signed a new striker who fell into the wily old campaigner role at the club

He comes on for the last five minutes to give away free-kicks and earn a large appearance fee.

Give him a bottle of sanitizer though...

But we play in yellow...?

Hope we can launch a new kit, of course they need to sort online sales first..

Hopefully not as that is dull.

Puma Teamwear site is always a good place to look, as they have all the standard templates.

From following Darlington on twitter (my in laws' team), they had a vote on their new away kit from puma - all of which used templates on the site.

If you look at the 'final jersey', 'final graphic jersey' and 'goal jersey' pages, you'll see their templates. Possibility for other colours maybe.

Here are some in yellow:

Equally, I imagine our away shirt was pretty bespoke this season - so the kits could be totally different to the templates.

All in all, this post probably tells us as much as an EFL update...

I tend to prefer traditional yellow shirts with blue shorts, don’t particularly like all yellow and definitely not a fan of stripes.

However as this season’s away kit has been so popular I was wondering what a home shirt in yellow with a blue & white diagonal sash would look like?

A few other clubs that have Puma templates have now released their shirts. A bit more variation than we normally see.

1591623803431.png1591623844494.png1591623891758.png
1591623903382.png
1591623922823.png

the yellow and navy blue 'away kit' worn by Exeter earlier looked decent (ish)

didn't bring em much luck in their L2 first leg play off semi final though

This in navy with yellow stripes/trim would do me as an away kit.

It would do me as a home kit too! I sent this 1980's inspired design to the club last July. It isn't beyond the realms of possibilty something like this could feature next season? Especially with Plymouths pinstrip strip, as Puma do tend to use the same templates for pro clubs. It would be a nice tribute to the passing of Jim Smith too.

1592754414871.png

Back
Top Bottom