New kit launch

ZeroTheHero

I am in pre-season moaning training. Having spent some time not whinging over the summer I am starting gradually so that I don't strain anything once the season starts.

Gary Baldi

The peak for me was when in the Adam Murray years, a chap near me (who has since moved on) used to lose his nut if he played a pass over 15 yards. It was quite hilarious to watch a grown man get so angry over such a little thing.

MJB

The peak for me was when in the Adam Murray years, a chap near me (who has since moved on) used to lose his nut if he played a pass over 15 yards. It was quite hilarious to watch a grown man get so angry over such a little thing.
Blimey. Imagine his response to Lunny.

It looks a bit naff with the U18 players, eg Lopez, not being able to have the Singha logo on their shirts.
Perhaps, (not really, but hey ho) understanding that childrens' shirts can't have alcohol advertising on their shirts but to say a "young adult" playing in men's league can't have an alcohol logo on the shirt is absurd.

MJB

It looks a bit naff with the U18 players, eg Lopez, not being able to have the Singha logo on their shirts.
Perhaps, (not really, but hey ho) understanding that childrens' shirts can't have alcohol advertising on their shirts but to say a "young adult" playing in men's league can't have an alcohol logo on the shirt is absurd.
I would actually buy a shirt this season if they made a men’s size with no sponsorship logo on it. Much classier.

Berliner

Wouldn't it be possible to see a charity or something on the kids shirts? Good opportunity for the club in the community I would have thought.

Top Bottom