General New kit 2022/23

What we definitely know is that the registered third kit has yellow shorts and socks (unless the away kit has these with a white shirt!).

Let's hope not.

It may be an age thing.. but anyone else see our shirt sponsor and their brain says "in case of emergency... bang. Cock. Glass."??

No,just me then.

Is that our third kit, that was for sale in the club shop today?

It's blue with a similar design on the arms as the home shirt but with no sponsor?

It's blue with a similar design on the arms as the home shirt but with no sponsor?
Training/warm up kit I think?

Yep that's it. Thought that was our mystery 3rd kit. Looks better than the white away kit in my opinion.

With almost 10% of the season done it would be fair that when the third kit is put on sale it's 10% cheaper than the home and away kits or it's used next season too.

Last edited:
Just a little heads up I've just been in the club shop and no junior home shirts in stock (expecting delivery in 2-3 weeks) and minimum away junior tops

I was looking at the online shop yday and all you could buy kit wise was the home and away shirt (adult/kids).

No GK kits or any shorts n socks 🤔

Our home kit is the nicest we’ve had in years.

Away kit is nice.

Let’s pretend this third kit didn’t get announced. 😂😂😂😂

Should be used for two seasons as they're still charging full price despite a large chunk of the season already done

Back
Top Bottom