New kit launch

It looks a bit naff with the U18 players, eg Lopez, not being able to have the Singha logo on their shirts.
Perhaps, (not really, but hey ho) understanding that childrens' shirts can't have alcohol advertising on their shirts but to say a "young adult" playing in men's league can't have an alcohol logo on the shirt is absurd.

Wouldn't it be possible to see a charity or something on the kids shirts? Good opportunity for the club in the community I would have thought.

Very good shout. Worth suggesting to the club.

I've already suggested exactly that and the club are looking into it. There may (or may not) be EFL rules preventing it though.

I've already suggested exactly that and the club are looking into it. There may (or may not) be EFL rules preventing it though.

Great thank you. If they can’t get a charity involved for whatever reason, we could always get Yellows Forum emblazoned on the shirt. Perhaps a picture of Bazzer’s face on the back too ;)

Thank you, Zero, my point was about bazzer.

FA rule 12.A.4 states "The appearance on, or incorporation in, any item of Clothing (including Football Boots) of any distasteful, threatening, abusive, indecent, insulting, discriminatory or otherwise ethically or morally offensive message, or any political message, is prohibited. The Advertising of tobacco products is prohibited."

Which closes that book.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Why would there be an EFL rule about displaying the name of a charity?

Probably about having more than one sponsor represented on a matchday kit. Else you'd have teams with 11 different sponsors, one for each player.

If there isnt a rule prohibiting charity logos on u18 kits Shaun Harvey will introduce one retrospectively ...probably :eek:

wasnt there an issue about Poppies being displayed/ worn on the playing kit at international matches recentlyish ...though that would ultimately have been down to the (corrupt?) FIFA set up.... who probably wanted bribing or something similar to allow anything of that sort? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

If there isnt a rule prohibiting charity logos on u18 kits Shaun Harvey will introduce one retrospectively ...probably :eek:

wasnt there an issue about Poppies being displayed/ worn on the playing kit at international matches recentlyish ...though that would ultimately have been down to the (corrupt?) FIFA set up.... who probably wanted bribing or something similar to allow anything of that sort? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

The poppy was considered a political symbol at the time by FIFA until they changed the rules through public/Govt pressure.

Does anyone know if the ‘baby kit’ comes with socks? Can’t see any in the pictures online but, I’m sure hat I’ve see some tiny kids wearing them on Facebook.

Does anyone know if the ‘baby kit’ comes with socks? Can’t see any in the pictures online but, I’m sure hat I’ve see some tiny kids wearing them on Facebook.

Are you sure those tiny kids weren’t members of the Under-23s squad? They often look very small when stood next to KR.

Thank you, Zero, my point was about bazzer.

FA rule 12.A.4 states "The appearance on, or incorporation in, any item of Clothing (including Football Boots) of any distasteful, threatening, abusive, indecent, insulting, discriminatory or otherwise ethically or morally offensive message, or any political message, is prohibited. The Advertising of tobacco products is prohibited."

Which closes that book.

I wouldn’t describe him, or his face, as being “indecent, insulting, discriminatory or otherwise ethically or morally offensive”.

Certainly not. Other posters on here however...

Tiger’s not going to reveal the new away kit until the fans demonstrate that they can sing ten new, completely original songs.

Each rendition must contain the words “Yellow”, “Cup”, “Tiger”, “Milk” and “City with a Global Brand”.

Tiger’s not going to reveal the new away kit until the fans demonstrate that they can sing ten new, completely original songs.

Each rendition must contain the words “Yellow”, “Cup”, “Tiger”, “Milk” and “City with a Global Brand”.

And “Singha”. That one should be easy though.

Back
Top Bottom