New kit launch

Ox4Eva

I know the new kit is being worn next Sat, but did the club say when it's actually being launched and for sale?

Club have gone quiet on this, would have thought they would have started promoting a new kit launch.

I thought wearing the new kit at the last home game thing was arranged after Tiger took over?

Last edited:
I hope it's not a big smeary CARABAO logo. Animalates was bad enough.

Interesting that the Oxford Mail Rochdale ticket competition is "in partnership" with Carabao too.

I'm going to miss having a classy shirt sponsor. I don't want to wear an advertisement for a drink.

With all the stuff about single use plastics and harm they are causing, is 5,000 balloons really a good idea?!

Why not fund some flags or paper etc in conjunction with a display by the Ultras?
Wonder if Mr Mixter has approved the 5000 balloons? If not itll be balloon gate 2 ....and (even) more hot air :sneaky:

I said from the outset Puma with Carabao (or derivative) on the front...maybe the announcement changes things, surely it's not "exciting news" to end up with Carabao as sponsor? Or maybe the excitement is Puma (in which case, meh!).

With all the stuff about single use plastics and harm they are causing, is 5,000 balloons really a good idea?!

Why not fund some flags or paper etc in conjunction with a display by the Ultras?
I reckon we should all just tear up some Yellow Pages and lob them when the players come out like we used to do on the London Road...

Amateur hour off the pitch strikes again!

Hardly.

Maybe the decision has been taken for a host of reasons? Maybe trying to do the job correctly and professionally instead of rushing it, so they can invite more criticism from folk like yourself is one perfectly reasonable explanation. There could be other reasons.........

Back
Top Bottom