General New kit 2022/23

Orkney Islands Yellow

Saw this tweet and made me think of this year's new kit. As a grown-up I get far too excited about our new kits than I probably should!

Screenshot_20220507-094509_Twitter.jpg

If true, and I think we may be at the end of our Puma deal, Macron kits are becoming increasingly popular, especially in the lower leagues. Its not a trendy brand for the off the field merch but hopefully it'll be cheaper than puma.

I saw in the supporters panel notes that the first team decide on what kit to wear so hopefully they'll like this years design more so they choose to wear it more.

Macron do have a decent app where you can design kits so I had a little play and designed these beauty's:

Screenshot_20220506-174724_My Macron Kit.jpgScreenshot_20220506-175605_My Macron Kit.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-180954_My Macron Kit.jpg

The season starts in July I believe this year so I'm not expecting to be able to purchase the new kit before the season starts, this is definitely an area the club could improve on.

Macron or Castore were being looked at for the new brand.
EB Charging have also decided not to carry on as main sponsors. So we’ll be looking for a new front of shirt sponsor to

Macron or Castore were being looked at for the new brand.
EB Charging have also decided not to carry on as main sponsors. So we’ll be looking for a new front of shirt sponsor to
I thought getting EB Charging was a real coup, it was the first time in a while the sponsors weren't a company owned by a board member.

Here’s our new Macron kit …

View attachment 8772

Better than anything involving Hancock I guess…

9b0199ab7d0c427b32c5d7bb21dbaac8.jpg

I’m not too bothered about the design and who makes it , I just want it out and on sale before the summer is over

really? I love a new kit. I just hope our home kit is much better than the last few seasons. This seasons home shirt was awful.

I’d like to see pinstripes personally. And not with blue sleeves.

really? I love a new kit. I just hope our home kit is much better than the last few seasons. This seasons home shirt was awful.

Yes but let's hope we get the kit released and in stock in the shop by the start of July. We must lose thousands in revenue by releasing late every season and not having stock ready until the autumn.

I'd like to see something interesting like this:
Screenshot_20220507-113411_My Macron Kit.jpg

The last few years kits since the pinstripe kit have been extremely boring and plain. The kits ove posted are custom kits which I'm sure would cost a lot so to keep costs low I'm sure we'll get a catalogue kit and the only yellow and navy kit Macron have in their catalogue is this one which is bland:

Screenshot_20220507-112951_My Macron Kit.jpg

View attachment 8773

The last few years kits since the pinstripe kit have been extremely boring and plain. The kits ove posted are custom kits which I'm sure would cost a lot so to keep costs low I'm sure we'll get a catalogue kit and the only yellow and navy kit Macron have in their catalogue is this one which is bland:

View attachment 8775

Tiger would say that design is grrrrrrrr-oovy, I’m sure.

View attachment 8773

View attachment 8775
Its getting to a point now where, for the last three or four years, I havent really been able to tell one kit from another. Not sure if its because of the similar bland designs or my age.. This shirt at the bottom is another that fits into that catagory so I wouldnt be at all surprised if its the one 😁

Back
Top Bottom