New Kit 2019/20

You mean 10/10 surely? I haven’t bought a kit for a three years or so, but would probably buy this.

Have to agree with Sarge. It just looks like someone else's kit.

That's probably not the greatest defence of an opinion, I guess its just different tastes. I always prefer our darker away kits.

I can't say I really care much what the 'away' (which should really just be 'change'!) kit is. It's the iconic Yellow shirt - with dark blue shorts - that I want us to wear as much as possible. Home and away.

Have to agree with Sarge. It just looks like someone else's kit.

That's probably not the greatest defence of an opinion, I guess its just different tastes. I always prefer our darker away kits.
I always think of our white away kits from the mid eighties and thought they looked good

I think the best away kits we’ve had have been AC Milan and the purple isinglass one.
I thought the purple one was truly awful. Would also prefer to avoid any red in the kit for obvious reasons.

The dark blue away kit in the early 00,s was one of my favourites.

No red please. I just don’t do red. The away shirt just change the singha logo badge and puma logo to dark blue, keep cuffs and collar gold.

I could see some black trim around the logo and sponsorship to outline them, but it would look horrible to have a completely different colour for one element on the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom