General 2021/22 official kit

I'm going to get the black kit but I too only saw it was on pre order - the home kit eventually came up as available but I didn't see either the black or third kit available 'in store' and I thought I was checking quite closely. Agreed it would be nice to get our hands on it a bit earlier if possible.
Home is 'in store' now, away & 3rd will be a couple of weeks.

My pre ordered home shirt is in transit. Hopefully it comes tomorrow so I can wear it against Charlton, and celebrate a good home win.

My sons ST hasn’t arrived yet but I want to buy him the new shirt today can I use his fan number to use the Us cash 🤔

My sons ST hasn’t arrived yet but I want to buy him the new shirt today can I use his fan number to use the Us cash 🤔
Sure you can. They’re pretty good in the shop. Maybe take your season ticket email confirmation with you.

Sure you can. They’re pretty good in the shop. Maybe take your season ticket email confirmation with you.
That’s good i don’t mind paying full price but if I can use his Us cash will do that lol
Thank for your help @n1

Picked up the home shirt from the club shop this morning. £35 with using my ST discount. They recommend to go a size above than normal and that was good advice. I normally wear an L (and my shirt last season was an L) but I just about fit in an XL this time.

Yep I'm normally an XL but had to go XXXL if I wanted any hope of wearing a jumper under it.

And my boys normally a 2-3 had to go 5-6!

So ordered my home shirt and it showed up today. Lo and behold there's a bloody stain on it! Think it's a pen mark or something like that?

It's pretty minor but saw it the second I took it out of the bag (and no, didn't have pen on my hands when doing so)! Have contacted the shop to see if I can get a replacement as one of those you have no idea whether it'd come out in the wash. Bloomin' eck!

Mine came this morning had ordered XL it's just not an XL. Phoned shop who said there was a warning on the site that it was and athletic fit!!!! No facility with the shop for a returns postage slip you have to pay to post it back and they will give you postage back, if you take it back to the shop they will not return the £4.95 delivery. I have found before with the OUFC shop it is stuck somewhere in a century long ago.

Was hoping the black one would be available ready for my first game at Bolton away... Gah! Why isn't all this sorted in the off season? Surely folks want a fresh kit for game 1!

I would never order clothes online always better to wait and go into the shop to try it on. Sizes vary so much between suppliers.

I would never order clothes online always better to wait and go into the shop to try it on. Sizes vary so much between suppliers.
Yeah true - I live in Manchester tho, so it's a mission innit. Guess order what you think works and if not, maybe it's time to get on the treadmill anyhow? :p

Was hoping the black one would be available ready for my first game at Bolton away... Gah! Why isn't all this sorted in the off season? Surely folks want a fresh kit for game 1!
I would assume delays in finding a new shirt sponsor, wasn't planned.

it would be refreshing if, for next season ,replica shirts(kits etc), both home and away versions, were available quite early in the pre=season period? - instead of several games, or more, after the season kicks off

Exactly, I can't help feel the club are losing out on much needed revenue. They should of been pre order from the start of July and fully stocked from the end of July.

Back
Top Bottom