General Ricardinho’s Kit Sponsors

I've just done an interview with Howard and Ross on Radio Oxford - it should run about 16:20 and then the story will be revealed.

I've just done an interview with Howard and Ross on Radio Oxford - it should run about 16:20 and then the story will be revealed.
I was just about to post that you'e on
Look forward to hearing the interview

The penny has only just dropped, you're Misha Glenny!

Wouldn't do very well as a detective would I? Particularly as your user name is your initials! There is a poster on here of many years standing called Mark Gelder, and I just presumed it was him.

PS: Don't be fooled by my user name of Colin B, I'm really Spartacus.........

Last edited:
For those interested Misha’s interview is on Howard Bentham’s Radio Oxford show Friday 5th Jan.

You can listen to it on BBC iPlayer. Interview starts @ 24 mins into the programme, and then later at 2hrs 20 mins when Misha talks about Ricardinho and Oxford United.

Which noun in that sentence is the adverb referring to?

‘Poncey‘ is an adjective, as it describes the noun ‘ boys school ‘ . Adverbs describe verbs, like “Sonofivan replied pedantically”...

They tried to teach me that at Gosford Hill.

‘Poncey‘ is an adjective, as it describes the noun ‘ boys school ‘ . Adverbs describe verbs, like “Sonofivan replied pedantically”...

Quite right too. Brain freeze moment! My question really was did he mean a “school for poncey boys” or a “poncey school for boys”…

Ah yes I see what you’re getting at now. Either way, I think he is suggesting that upon leaving said school, the boys were ponces.

The trouble with Gosford Hill was the pub opposite.

The trouble with Gosford Hill was the pub opposite.

It wasn’t better when it was The Dog. By the time I was old enough to attempt getting served in there, it was a second rate gastro pub called The Squire Bassett, the car park of which was the after school brawling venue of choice. ‘Squire Bassett 3:30!’

EDit : WAS better.

It's building up, week by week, to what I suspect will be a cracking finale. High quality, well produced drama, that the BBC do so well when they put their minds to it.

Back
Top Bottom