Current Player Marcus Browne

How was he when he came on yesterday? Always a worry he'll be rather nervous to play 100% in fear of being injured again

How was he when he came on yesterday? Always a worry he'll be rather nervous to play 100% in fear of being injured again
Fine
The problem was his injury was more panic/fearing the worst because it was the same knee where his ACL had been repaired
Once he saw the surgeon who did the op he was reassured

Decent. KR said he is miles off but he still had a few surging runs (two of which drew immediate bookings for the opposition) and immediately added more pace to the front line.

If he’s miles off, as KR said, then why the f**k did you risk him, when you had Jodi on the bench!

At times I despair when he opens his gob!

If he’s miles off, as KR said, then why the f**k did you risk him, when you had Jodi on the bench!

At times I despair when he opens his gob!

I think he meant miles off from being fully match-fit and having full confidence in his body. On balance, he must think that a 70% MB is a better option than Jodi Jones at 90% match fitness.

He’ll only gain that through playing competitive games, so it’s kind of fair enough.

If he has been advised that Browne could play 30 minutes (which he roughly did on Saturday) then that seems fair enough.

The worry is that KR will just think “oh he’s fine, I’ll start him at Shrewsbury”. I doubt that’ll happen as hopefully lessons have been learnt in that respect.

I think he meant miles off from being fully match-fit and having full confidence in his body. On balance, he must think that a 70% MB is a better option than Jodi Jones at 90% match fitness.

He’ll only gain that through playing competitive games, so it’s kind of fair enough.

If he has been advised that Browne could play 30 minutes (which he roughly did on Saturday) then that seems fair enough.

The worry is that KR will just think “oh he’s fine, I’ll start him at Shrewsbury”. I doubt that’ll happen as hopefully lessons have been learnt in that respect.

Yep, Rad Ox reported before the game that the Sports Science team said 30 minutes was ok for him to play.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Back
Top Bottom