Current Player Marcus Browne

RyanioBirdio

With Browne out tomorrow, maybe, just maybe Agyei might, might that is, get some first team game time ?
I don’t even know if that’s a good or a bad thing in these circumstances. If he does start he will likely be shoved out onto the wing, and then roundly criticised for not being good enough. Even though if Matt Taylor was told to play on the wing nobody would expect much from him, because he too is a striker and not much else.

thegrumpyporter

With Marcus Brown out looked at the first team on club website for ideas for my Burton team, and bloody hell Baptist and Fosu are still there so I think I'll put Fosu in my team for Burton and have Shandon on the bench. You'd think someone would tidy things up a bit by now.

ttg17

bazzer9461

If and it’s a good possibility that the posh C***s don’t go up, I hope the U’s fans round on the t**t Thompson, verbally off course

Gary Baldi

I feel sorry for Browne - for whatever reason, Refs jut let him get kicked about and it takes many fouls for something to be done. Thompson was dirty and malicious (no surprise) and that has cost us a good player in a key game.