Current Player Edwards & Browne Injury Update?

Good for them to get a chance to impress the new manager. He’s going to have an embarrassment of riches!

Good for them to get a chance to impress the new manager. He’s going to have an embarrassment of riches!

I said it on the Manning thread - it's always bad when a manager leaves mid-season when you're going well.

But if it has to happen, then you couldn't pick a better time for the club than this.
Two week break to run the recruitment process, and the new man will come into a club which just about has everyone back to fitness and available - and have a month to assess the needs and weaknesses before the transfer window opens.

Last edited:
Surprised there was no content showing them meeting Des, would have thought they would have been at the training ground for physio. Unless they are ready to train now.

Anyone know if they have been in training this week?

Anyone know if they have been in training this week?
Edwards was definitely in full training yesterday. You can see him doing drills in the footage edited into the Buckingham ‘first meeting’ video.

No sign of Browne in the training drills but he could be seen briefly in the meeting.

If Leigh is out then Edwards being back will be pretty important or else we'll struggle to create much down that side, although Stevens is more progressive than Long on the other side so there is some trade off he's certainly not as threatening as Leigh. I bet he's not as good a singer either.

This assumes we stick with a similar formation, Des might have an ace up his sleeve.

Did I hear Buckingham say that Browne would play some part this weekend?

Browne available tomorrow. Edwards out. Hammy playing up again.

Back
Top Bottom