Current Player Marcus Browne

Sadly i don't think it's been announced because it puts Karl under more pressure. We are all gutted for Marcus and we all wish him all the best wishes for a quick recovery

Just perhaps there are some difficult decisions to be weighed up behind closed doors atm. Our thoughts are with MB of course.

What a talent he is! I definitely feel we should keep hold of him, even if he is going to be out for the majority of the season. I would hope we could negotiate with him to build a pay as you play clause into his contract, but I doubt he would go for that right now.

Too good for L1 if physically robust - another case of "he's not, hence why he's not in the second tier or higher" Its really quite simple.

I wish him the very best recovery and to make a good career out of the game....whatever level that be.

I hope the diagnosis is a good one in terms of his return, for him and OUFC, but I also, and hope, whilst appreciating it is easy for me to say, that any decision takes into consideration his long-term health and wellbeing. Chronic knee pain and instability for the rest of your life is not worth the risk in my opinion and hope he gets advised well in whatever decisions and choices need to be made. Good luck Marcus whatever the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom