Current Player Marcus Browne

Yep, thousands of footballers, and clubs for that matter are looking for stability for a few yrs in these unprecedented times. Following the Dickie to QPR deal, now is the time to put some money in the bank and then pick up 2 or 3 very good players on a 2/3 Yr contract.

“But in the clutches of Robinson, and an ambitious, fluid, counter-attacking Oxford side, Browne quickly flourished once more.”

Interesting that we’re described as a counter-attacking side. I see us as more of possession based team, although I guess if Browne brought us anything, it was counter-attacking at speed (as shown at Fratton Park).

“But in the clutches of Robinson, and an ambitious, fluid, counter-attacking Oxford side, Browne quickly flourished once more.”

Interesting that we’re described as a counter-attacking side. I see us as more of possession based team, although I guess if Browne brought us anything, it was counter-attacking at speed (as shown at Fratton Park).

If you were to only look at our highlights, it is possible to see us as counter-attacking.

We score quite a few goals on the break but that doesn't paint the full picture.

• React
Reactions: MJB
If he’s on the bench tonight it could mean that he’s unlikely to go out on loan .....

See Marvin Johnson played LB for Middlesbrough, thought he did alright. Watford were dangerous on set pieces, scored a very good goal from a corner, got a 19yr old kid, think his name was Pepe, caused all sorts of problems to Brough defence, got constantly fouled to stop him, so will have to watch out for him.

Yeah Johnson did ok at left wing back. Its amusing that some on here claimed that they wouldn't want him back - a starting Championship player in a decent team, playing in a position we need cover for - not that we ever had any chance of getting him!

Back
Top Bottom