Manager/Coach Life After Manning - New Manager Search

Who do you want as the next OUFC manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2:0 away at Ajax at the moment, says everything about why we should be aggressively hounding the likes of Croft and Rusk.
We were playing Brighton when Ajax were winning European cups and Championship’s.
Whatever you say about Bristol City they knew who they wanted and went and got him.
McCarthy is another good shout, palace bring some really good youngsters through.

The hunt should be quicker this time as we only went through this 7 months ago, should speed up putting a shortlist together.

2:0 away at Ajax at the moment, says everything about why we should be aggressively hounding the likes of Croft and Rusk.
We were playing Brighton when Ajax were winning European cups and Championship’s.
Whatever you say about Bristol City they knew who they wanted and went and got him.
McCarthy is another good shout, palace bring some really good youngsters through.
Tbf Ajax are dreadful this season

Nowhere could be worse that Hartlepool than Stockton, Billingham, Redcar, South Bank, christ I could go on for hours. West Hartlepool's quite posh; I delivered a toilet there once - aubergine iirc.

Is Stockport that bad?

Have you been to both?

The port area of Hartlepool is nice with the tall ships (assuming still there) when I went many moons ago but it wasn't a great drive through the place to get there.

But your head coach can sneak off

They can call it that but if you speak to anyone you won’t have a conversation about Oxford looking for a new head coach, it will always be manager to the great unwashed.

Julen Lopetegui for me. Out of work, loves England and lives in The Midlands.
Tremendous track record. Ex GK.

Everyone in this line of business have agencies managing their ’CV’s’. They are extremely polished, up to date and ready to go at the drop of a hat.

I’m sure the relevant inboxes would’ve been overflowing last Sunday.
You mean Tuesday after 3pm surely? Manning knew absolutely nothing about any of this and any Bristol City interest until Monday after training!

This is right outside the box and I know everyone is going to say who the hell is that but he is a very good English coach born in Oxford currently managing the Hong Kong international side but has always had success wherever he has managed. Came top of his coaching class at the f.a the name is Gary white check out the cv

I can imagine those we rejected last time will be super keen to work for us now, absolutely..

How many jobs are there as professional football head coach? How many are available at the moment? If you want one of the very few jobs in the profession then I guess holding a grudge after being overlooked would be a bit self defeating, need thick skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom