Ex-Staff Liam Manning

I wanted to wait until any official announcement either way before commenting, just in case something changed.

Well it’s been announced now.

Liam Manning is an absolute disgrace. What a dishonest, disloyal snake.

He was at a great club, would’ve been being paid well, we were 2nd in the league, with genuine ambitions of promotion to the championship, with a new stadium on the horizon, and he was being really well supported by a very wealthy board.

Bristol City are a shitty, bog standard championship club, with very little going for them.

There is zero career progression for Manning with this move, and he’s just missed out on a great chance to have a promotion on his so far completely bare CV.

There is only one reason he’s taken the job, money. What a pathetic little snake.

“Integrity” “ class” “Correct behaviours” do me a favour!

What a f*****g hypocrite. I wish him nothing but abject failure, and ending up on the managerial scrap heap.

And I see Hogg ain’t got the balls to go it alone, just gonna carry on following Manning around like some pathetic little lapdog.

Good riddance to the pair of them, couple of spineless C***s

This is bad. I hope the experienced players take a lead in the dressing room. His back formation got caught out 2 games in a row recently but Manning stuck with it as did the players and bounced back. Players certainly followed and trusted him.

As I said earlier, has left after doing half a job and has left us in the lurch. While I can understand the lure of more money, it's a bit poor that he jumped at the first opportunity he had after just a few months and I hope he falls flat on his robotic little a**e.

Hugely disappointing &, I think, the first time a manager has "dumped" on us in this way. Tim Williams has every right to be very angry and I reckon our fans will never forget how LM left us in the lurch by chasing the money. He will probably be sacked by Christmas next year - I hope".

TW comments on the OWS, certainly make it clear what he thinks.

Done dirty here.

What a snake. If he fails at Bristol City, good luck getting a decent offer anywhere else. Michael Appleton made the same mistake when his stock was high early on in his managerial career and he even admitted it was a huge regret. He had to start again with us down in League 2.

Manning doesn’t come out of this looking well.

I wonder if there was a left field name that really impressed during the previous recruitment process..? Could be a really quick turn around!

He was always bland with his statements before or after a match whether win or lose. It's his loss. Plenty more out there, of the equal or better. Have to say I am bitterly disappointed rather than angry. It was clearly a stepping stone. Let's look forward, not back.

I would like to wish him well, but I cant. Needs to drop the word integrity from his interviews as he doesn't know what it means. Talked a good game, most of us bought into his vision for the club. I hope he has done his homework on Stephen Philip Lansdown the owner of Bristol City and his track record with managers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom