Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well….
Our chance of automatic promotion….. GONE
Our likelihood of reaching the playoffs…..GONE
Our decent budget for last summer ……GONE
Any shape, organisation or discernible tactics….GONE
Any attacking threat ……. GONE
Any entertainment or thrills during a match ….. GONE
The atmosphere in the ground…… GONE
The support of many fans …… GONE
SO….
Why are you still here, Mr Robinson?
Although valid points, the answer is obvious - the Board have failed to sack him - he clearly isn't simply going to walk away to please you is he ?

Until the club has a viable future through the new ground, the new board will resist any possible overspend. The £1M exit fee for Robinson is a substantial amount of money and unless they can remove him on the cheap gross misconduct etc he’s with us for the foreseeable future. Its a s**t situation but we just need to put up with him get behind the team, hope we avoid relegation and the potential early exit / embarrassment of losing Woking.

Until the club has a viable future through the new ground, the new board will resist any possible overspend. The £1M exit fee for Robinson is a substantial amount of money and unless they can remove him on the cheap gross misconduct etc he’s with us for the foreseeable future. Its a s**t situation but we just need to put up with him get behind the team, hope we avoid relegation and the potential early exit / embarrassment of losing Woking.

£1m? Where did you get that from?

After watching both legs of the Motherwell v Sligo games, Alexander would be a no from me.
Critchley or Duncan Ferguson for me

Why do certain posters keep mentioning Duncan Ferguson? A big name bully who, by all accounts, has been a constant in the crapness of Everton for a long time. Why should he be parachuted into a great job at the expense of a raft of proven contenders or smart, upcoming options?

£1 million?

That can’t be true. He’s only got just over 18 months left on his deal.

He’s contracted till June 30th 2024.

Are you Karl Robinson?

Hope we avoid relegation from league one? That doesn't sound like owners aspiring to be in control of a top 30 club, nor does it sound like owners we want in charge of trying to build a new ground!

No we don't.

And this fact dressed up as reckon has been debunked to death, but the owners aren't withholding funds until we get a new stadium. Being a bigger and more successful club actively helps the stadium bid, and the aim is promotion this season.

£1 million, are you his agent? Where did you get that figure from?

Phil brown no.
Tony pullis no.
Neil Warnock no.
Sam alladyce no.
Chris wilder no.
Micheal Appleton no.
Neil critchley no.
Mark bonner no.
Phil Parkinson no.
Rob Edwards no.
I have a feeling our next manager will come from abroad??
You never know it could work this time...

I real
Are you Karl Robinson?

Hope we avoid relegation from league one? That doesn't sound like owners aspiring to be in control of a top 30 club, nor does it sound like owners we want in charge of trying to build a new ground!
Unfortunately I have to agree with the previous post. From what I understand KR managed to get himself a very lucrative contract. It might not be £1M but still an amount the club will wish to avoid shelling out unless they absolutely have to. The board are probably hoping Karl does just enough so that they can keep their finger off the trigger this season. They know that the chance of promotion is already gone so unless we end up adrift in the bottom four I don’t think he’ll be going anywhere. Not a great situation now that he’s been stung by the criticism. Road crash interviews like last weeks forum where he wound people up will continue to happen each time he picks up a win. I can just see the chasm of division getting ever wider between KR and his supporters and the people who want him gone. It could all get very toxic this season.

Yeah right whatever

Phil brown no.
Tony pullis no.
Neil Warnock no.
Sam alladyce no.
Chris wilder no.
Micheal Appleton no.
Neil critchley no.
Mark bonner no.
Phil Parkinson no.
Rob Edwards no.
I have a feeling our next manager will come from abroad??
You never know it could work this time...
Mourinho? 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom