Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said, I think you'll be disappointed if you expect any changes in management in the immediate future.
What are you basing your assumption on? His days of sweet talking Tiger are long gone. We have people who have owned clubs before and wont be taken in by Robinsons rubbish.
However you wish to dress it up, lose games through October and he will be gone. Lose Saturday, who knows what will happen.
These guys have spent big, and some spiv of a manager's excuses wont cut it. How do you think all of these guys made their money? Not by having the wool pulled over their eyes, which is Robinsons magic trick.
The sooner he goes and takes short and brown with him, the good times will begin. Fresh ideas, instead of stale excuses.

I’d say virtually every single manager is 6 or 7 consecutive defeats away from the sack. Robinson won’t last until mid November, never mind Christmas, if he presides over that sort of run.
Precisely. Results dictate every manager’s position and this will be no different. Regardless of how long or short the rope is, there is a rope. Always.

If we lose the next three or four games on the spin, he’s gone. The idea that he could lose every game in October and it wouldn’t matter is fanciful.

It was somewhere far more awful than Dorset, it was in Wiltshire. Away to Salisbury City on Boxing Day. We lost 2-1.
Was that the game where Dearing was knobbled and Turley ran to have a go and got booked or was it the gane where Rob Duffy pulled out of a tackle and subbed and never seen again or was it another one because those are the only two things I can remember from playing Salisbury.

I would say 4 league games is what will be given if poor results continue. I hope we win them all .Co.e on

I’d say virtually every single manager is 6 or 7 consecutive defeats away from the sack. Robinson won’t last until mid November, never mind Christmas, if he presides over that sort of run. I like him and hope he turns it around but to give any guarantees on his future is ridiculous given a change of ownership, a run that is two matches into the sackable run of defeats and recruitment that looks a bit iffy to say the least.

Good luck to him.
Bet Robbo is glad he isn’t manager of Watford

I’m interested to know how many people would take a loss on Saturday if it meant KR was out of the hot seat?

For me I never want to see us lose. I hate it! It ruins my weekend, and midweek if we play on a Tuesday night.

I can understand if people would be happy to see us lose at Charlton if it meant KR was out! Because the sooner he’s gone the better chance we have of somehow resurrecting this season, after a dreadful start.

Im on the fence on this one.
Not a chance. Just because I think that Robbo won't bring success to Oxford United as long as he has a hole in his a**e, doesn't mean I don't want him to.

If Robbo is successful we are successful. Simple.

Not a chance. Just because I think that Robbo won't bring success to Oxford United as long as he has a hole in his a**e, doesn't mean I don't want him to.

If Robbo is successful we are successful. Simple.
I must be in the minority because I don't want him to be successful anymore, if he is, I think it's clear based on his actions to now that it will be a case of papering over the cracks, the problems that he himself identified were multiple transfer windows ago, and between those, we've been largely poor, yet he hasn't addressed them.

The man is clearly not adaptable.

Yes, Oxford United suffer in the short term, but I believe the job is appealing enough to entice some great candidates to push us beyond where KR has managed in the medium to long term. Thank the man for his efforts, but let's say goodbye.

"He's got October"
"He's got till November"
"He's got till Christmas"

Bla bla bla. Bakrie wants promotion this season. Ferguson reiterated it.

The moment promotion isn't looking likely he'll be gone. We're just outside relegation, a few defeats and they'll be pulling the trigger. 11 transfer windows, 3/4 years of spending (wasting) their money and going that far backwards will not be a hard decision for them.

I hope robbo can pull it out the bag with a 8 win streak but realistically the writings on the wall with our October fixtures and mess of a squad. He might bide some time with an away point and a home win but I think we'll lose the majority and he'll be out the door.

If that does happen at least a new manager can assess the mess and has time to see exactly what we need (sign a left back being whispered in his ear whilst he records his opening interview).

He’s had the dreaded support of the director’s speech! He’s doomed . I think it was a get us up to the play offs by Christmas or bye , bye .

IF Robbo does get the push, whats the chances of his replacement being some guy from abroad we have never heard of. Hopefully not another Pep Clotet, although he was at Birmingham one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom