Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you asked a question yourself? Because generally a fair representation of questions are put to whichever guest there is even if several similar questions get lumped into one.

Yes, guess what. It didn’t get any airtime.

That goes for questions ( and emails ) to MCWilliams, too.

We shall see how the new guy responds and how his promises love you to expectations..

KR Out of the dug out and in the stands, Craig Short done a marvelous job today. 😀

A quiet couple of days for this thread I guess, fuds!
It may be quiet, but I doubt many people's opinions would have changed. Mine certainly hasn't. I refer you to this:
As much as Karl's brought some highs to the club, he's also brought some of the biggest lows since the conference days.
And as many people have said on this thread, Karl relies on the very good results like today's to mask the many poor results and inconsistent performances.

Let’s just wait until the end of the season before passing judgment. 5 wins in a row from here will mean a very different season to 5 losses - there’s still a lot to play for before we need to decide where we stand, surely?

It may be quiet, but I doubt many people's opinions would have changed. Mine certainly hasn't. I refer you to this:

And as many people have said on this thread, Karl relies on the very good results like today's to mask the many poor results and inconsistent performances.
Out of interest, what are the biggest lows that you refer to?

Let’s just wait until the end of the season before passing judgment. 5 wins in a row from here will mean a very different season to 5 losses - there’s still a lot to play for before we need to decide where we stand, surely?

Today's win and the one against Lincoln prove no more than the defeats against Sunderland and Accrington. However there were many who used the losses to call for Robinson's head and for never seeing half the squad in an Oxford shirt again.

So it's inevitable that some will crow after a game like today, and I'd love to join in myself! However, you're right, all that matters now is Tuesday, then Saturday (hopefully) then Tuesday again.

I was one of the very few who still clung to a glimmer of hope, and still do. 5 or 6 more games like that and not only will we have a great chance of making the playoffs but also a great chance to beat whoever we come up against. But the Karl Robinson statue can wait a little longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom