Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who thinks Goodrham is worth £4m needs a visit to the madhouse.

£1.2m absolute tops and most of that you’re buying potential. He’s done nothing yet.
Agree but in business very often there’s a difference between what something is worth and what people are willing to pay.

Anyone who thinks Goodrham is worth £4m needs a visit to the madhouse.

£1.2m absolute tops and most of that you’re buying potential. He’s done nothing yet.
Well, it can be a bit of a madhouse on here, so £4M is about right.

How can you watch Goodrham week in week out and come to the conclusion he’s worth just 1m? He’s scoring ridiculous goals on a regular, he’s 20 years old and he’s just signed a long term contract. In this market and in the middle of the season, I’d want 2.5m MINIMUM. Let’s show some backbone for once and not get pushed over.

I suspect if Bristol C put in a high enough offer we’d listen. Whilst they can’t poach any players I’m sure we’d listen if they out bid other clubs? We’d be silly to turn down a very high offer if it was more than others were prepared to pay
Not if we remain serious about getting promoted this year. This is not remotely the time to be selling Goodrham.

Baldy: £1.2m for an improving 20 year old winger with 6 goals and a few assists in 1,350 minutes is the absolute max we could get.

Also Baldy: £500k for a 29 year old striker who's got 5 goals and no assists in 1,600 minutes, had a couple of serious injuries and not hit double figures for half a decade - bargain.

Someone give Ed his number.

Yeah but the 29 year old plays down the middle not like these modern day fancy dans who cut in from wide to score, you never saw Nat Lofthouse do that.

I think Baldy was before my time, was he notorious?
He was a bit of an idiot to say the least, a massive Man United fan who constantly said they were going to rule the world once the Qataris took over.
I believe he eventually got banned after becoming too much of an idiot even by the standards of this forum.

If he was still posting now then he would make even some of Kip’s comments seem sane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom