Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was plenty of chat about his attitude in the summer after he reacted to racial abuse from his own fans. There were also comparisons with Chris Maguire who had a similar attitude but didn't get anywhere near the same levels of stick. In my opinion if anyone seriously has concerns about it based on the little we know it says much more about them than him.

Last edited:
All you down under.
I see Shamrock are looking to do a deal, to get Aaron Mceneff back on loan from Pearth Glory.
28 now and been a good player for Derry and Shamrock. How did his spell down there go, I’m aware the club had financial problems.?

He’s been accused of an attitude problem primarily by a fan base who themselves are notorious for a serious attitude problem - whose side would you take? No basis to this whatsoever besides him quite rightly giving some back to fans hurling racist abuse at him.

That move abroad always looked odd but we all make mistakes and from the outside looking in it looks like the side who chased him hardest in the summer has not been lost on him and here he is.

Park this rubbish and form our own judgement.
He gave the Millwall fans the finger so he gets my vote!

The fact that literally no one knew about that deal shows that we collectively need to have a bit more faith in the club when it comes to transfers, sounds like Des knows what he is on about when it comes to timings and likes him too.

You didn't know? I thought everyone knew. How did you not hear about this?

0F04EAAA-E1AF-4508-8EE4-965C6C8B2172.png
Probably what were gonna play when everyones back? Stevens still a weak link for me at RB dont think he does anything particularly amazing but neither does Long so its a toss up… id much prefer Murphy on the right but guessing our wingers can rotate. Still got the likes of Harris (needs a rest ), Goodrham , Bodin , Negru , Bennett on the bench. Still expecting another winger and maybe another striker to push that side. Really hope we get Dobra. Need another CM as well, can’t watch too much more of mceachran.

View attachment 17316
Probably what were gonna play when everyones back? Stevens still a weak link for me at RB dont think he does anything particularly amazing but neither does Long so its a toss up… id much prefer Murphy on the right but guessing our wingers can rotate. Still got the likes of Harris (needs a rest ), Goodrham , Bodin , Negru , Bennett on the bench. Still expecting another winger and maybe another striker to push that side. Really hope we get Dobra. Need another CM as well, can’t watch too much more of mceachran.
Cumming hasn’t been confirmed anywhere yet has he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom