Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to extend a warm welcome to Will and wish him all the best at the club.

I would also like to take a moment to remind all other fans that if he does bring his sister to watch our games, I would like the first crack at chatting her up. Please do not talk to her until she has either accepted or rejected my approach.

Thank you.
1705673109578.png

The recruitment strategy is becoming more and more apparent every window: legs made of breadsticks.

Only kidding, hope he recovers quickly and can’t wait to see us finally have an option who is something a little bit different upfront.

The recruitment strategy is becoming more and more apparent every window: legs made of breadsticks.

Only kidding, hope he recovers quickly and can’t wait to see us finally have an option who is something a little bit different upfront.

'Bit different' ......what, you mean he scores goals !!

“Having spoken with the gaffer, I was really impressed by what he’s doing here and the club’s vision. I know this is the right place for the next stage of my career and can’t wait to get started.”

That can't be so, the players' were taking the P**s out of him previously weren't they?

Thats what des was on a bout making it easier for the cobblers Oh dear 400k and can't play to whenever when we need fit players ASAP not unless someone else is lined up

“Having spoken with the gaffer, I was really impressed by what he’s doing here and the club’s vision. I know this is the right place for the next stage of my career and can’t wait to get started.”

That can't be so, the players' were taking the P**s out of him previously weren't they?

They cut it short, full quote was:
“Having spoken with the gaffer, I was really impressed by what he’s doing here and the club’s vision. I know this is the right place for the next stage of my career and can’t wait to get started. At least I think it was the gaffer. Hard to tell. He was hiding under the table.”

He originally said "Having spoken with Casper..." but it was edited by our comms team.

These bloody kids and their knowledge of Casper the friendly ghost.

If he isn't even joining training till the end of the month, then I reckon the earliest we'll see him is the Blackpool game on the 10th (assuming it'll take a couple of weeks of training to get to full match fitness).

That leaves 5 games we still only have Harris & O'Donkor as striking options if we don't bring another in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom