Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlton, subject to getting Ladapo have certainly done some good business in the window so far. Connor Coventry is an excellent signing.

They’ll not trouble the play offs this time around but if they give Appleton time and the budget doesn’t run out, I’d fully expect them to challenge the top 6 next time around.
Tbh at close to a million as reported for Coventry I'd expect even more investment over the summer so if not challenging they really would be underachieving.

Charlton, subject to getting Ladapo have certainly done some good business in the window so far. Connor Coventry is an excellent signing.

They’ll not trouble the play offs this time around but if they give Appleton time and the budget doesn’t run out, I’d fully expect them to challenge the top 6 next time around.
How come when you say this you don't get told to Sod off and support Charlton?!

You are being very negative, if not irrational, and need to return to the square root of the problem.

The "minus one" is a temperature reference, but presumably the "soon" suggests it's going to be followed by a "plus one" as someone is missing from the photo.

I am I the only one who hates all this cloak and dagger stuff when it comes to announcing signings! Just announce them when they are ready to be announced!!!

Much too good for L2. In spells he was the best player to wear the shirt for us last year, including at MK to haul us out the gutter in the second half. I'd have him back here in a heartbeat to rotate with our midfielders and that doesn't mean to say you forego the obvious need for a more defensive midfielder, but Bate would add fantastic depth for us. Real shame he's had to drop a level below where he ought to be as a minimum by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom