Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

I've kept the rest of the details out to protect the poster but shut up the idiot!

View attachment 8002
interesting, as I can see peterborough being the type of club to ask us to keep things quiet till the 31st whilst they sort out some incomings for the fans. Especially, with dembele going too. Must be a healthy loan fee if true but never the less a top draw signing.

That stand was to the right of the away end I believe. Myself and 30-40 others were in the terracing at the bottom of it near the edge of the box at the other end, we were moved with a few minutes to go up to the upper seated !! section with the other Oxford in there.
Yep,that's exactly what happened.fantastic day out.

so are we just getting some teenagers in or the more experienced players we really need?

Sounds like it might be Peterborough spoiling the party - but what do I know!!

If it is Szmodics coming in and he does come in then that is a signing of intent.

I'm saying that what I believed to be a completed loan deal now appears to have stalled going by comments on social media. I haven't given names specifically throughout this window as it only fuels those who look to question everything. I was only responding to those who mentioned Szmodics to confirm we had been looking at him. As I've said, it's not an exact science and things change. Either way, we'll all know what's happening this time tomorrow.

So I expect 4 in tomorrow. Think it will be 3. Browne the tai kid and a loan cb. We clearly need a lb but don’t think will happen. Would be chuffed if that lad from palace comes in. Hoping for a surprise or 2 tomorrow

Deadline day has arrived! If you could prioritize which positions we need to strengthen in order of importance, what would it be? I would say LB, CB, ST and CDM in that order, so why, with Bodin coming into form, do I fear we will be deluged with more wingers?! Can’t wait to see what we end up with.

After telling you about the legend that is Sam Adekugbe yesterday, he only went and did this in injury time today to cap a MOM performance and seal a famous win for Canada!! I think he may have just gone out of our price range but I can dream.

Back
Top Bottom