January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few. The reason I'm not sure it is Surridge is because teams in better position have expressed an interest in him. Be delighted if I were to be proven wrong.
He has just said his goodbyes to Oldham on twitter, so he’s moving somewhere shortly, knowing our luck because of his goal today we will have been gazumped

Suspect as above he went to Fulham to watch surridge

But if we are close to signing a loan striker, why would he go and look at another possible loan deal in surridge?
Initially he said there would be one loan and one permanent. Unless it's to cover the fact that the initial loan player may fall through.

He has just said his goodbyes to Oldham on twitter, so he’s moving somewhere shortly, knowing our luck because of his goal today we will have been gazumped

Maybe he wasn't the one we were in for in the first place. Would be a great signing, but could we afford him?

Maybe he wasn't the one we were in for in the first place. Would be a great signing, but could we afford him?
Jamille matt of Newport’s just scored? He’s a big target man..... complete speculation by the way with his / our interest

Matt is ancient, journeyman been around for ever. Mind you Wes Thomas would greatly improve us right now

Jamille matt of Newport’s just scored? He’s a big target man..... complete speculation by the way with his / our interest
Was a well taken goal but the cross and the work that willmot
( I think that’s his name ) was superb

But I recall 3/4!january windows ago they were struggling then all of a sudden the coughed up over 300k for Madden but as we have sod all I suppose we will never be a competing side, god Robbo has fucked up in the summer transfer window

We've just outbid Port Vale (who reportedly bid £100k) for Mark Sykes.

By 'renting' out the offices at the ground to the owner's company for a significant amount.
and presumeably paying OTT for shirt sponsorship,
and possibly paying some administration staff through the owner's Company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom