Italy vs Austria

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
Some of the theatrics by both sets of players is just embarrassing . Luckily Anthony Taylor’s wise to it.

Italy have not found any form of rhythm this game. Austria, who I’ve complained about on here previously, look very drilled and disciplined.

For a 0-0 it’s become a much more interesting contest. Certainly not the cakewalk I expected it to be.

Italy have not found any form of rhythm this game. Austria, who I’ve complained about on here previously, look very drilled and disciplined.

For a 0-0 it’s become a much more interesting contest. Certainly not the cakewalk I expected it to be.
I think Austria have been the better side, as you say well drilled and disciplined.

Italy demonstrating why it's so vital to look really good in the group stage.

I think the point stands.
Doesn't at all . Surely its great to play well in the group or at any stage ?
Its better to play poorly then ?
If you go on to do well as we all hope England do its still better to be playing well and giving hope all through the tournament ?

Doesn't at all . Surely its great to play well in the group or at any stage ?
Its better to play poorly then ?
If you go on to do well as we all hope England do its still better to be playing well and giving hope all through the tournament ?

Italy have been shite this evening, yet they are going through.

They've got the job done.

No team play at 100% for the whole tournament.

But England have to according to England fans. Every minute of every game should be nothing but purring perfection.

2-0 to Italy. Done and dusted.

No they haven't, they have attacked and probed very well just that Austria have attacked and caused them problems .
No team play wonderful all the time but I'd like to think England could muster more than a couple of shots a game . Not asking for much .
Obviously the inner belief from playing well in the group games is helping Italy 😉

Back
Top Bottom