Italy v Switzerland

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
Going to be one of those cagey games it seems.

A lesson in how to sing your national anthem from the Italians as well.

Do Italy have the best national anthem ever? Nothing for a good 15 seconds and then full blown yelling for a couple of minutes. GSTQ is appalling compared to that.

Nothing but an easy win for Italy. I’m going to have pasta for tea to celebrate.

Thought so after the first game of the tournament, but now I'm sure - this Italian team is really good.

Reckon France have the highest ceiling of any time - because if their maverick superstars like Mbappe, Pogba & Griezman all get going, then they're nigh on unstoppable.

But Italy may have the highest floor. Going to take a good side, playing well to beat them.

I've never seen (or frankly heard of) this Spinnazola dude before the tournament, but he's an absolute freak up and down that left side.

Italy are good.
Are they that good or are the two teams they’ve played just been s**t I think it would be interesting if they had played a team abit better than the two they’ve faced

Are they that good or are the two teams they’ve played just been s**t I think it would be interesting if they had played a team abit better than the two they’ve faced

They will. If they had Paolo Rossi instead of Immobile they'd be a really good team.

Back
Top Bottom