If not Craig, then who?

Warburton would be a decent shout I just want a manager with experience and ideally at this level and/or championship. Not sad that CB didn't get the job.

Exactly with who?
Do you think most other fans care less?
Why a laughing stock? A takeover and a delay of a week or two is hardly
[QUOTE="Foley
Already replied to another poster on this subject

A few weeks ago I joked that Tiger might prefer a "big" name like Zola. Now I'm fearful that Zola, or another similar, will get the job.
What is Sven up to at the moment?

I think Tiger is going to need to learn to set expectations correctly. There could be any number of reasons why it's taking longer than he expected, but he should have perhaps not been so specific in terms of hours!

Big Jaap Stam
Is a big dutch Man
Get past him
If you think you can.

He might sure up our defence a bit

I think Tiger is going to need to learn to set expectations correctly. There could be any number of reasons why it's taking longer than he expected, but he should have perhaps not been so specific in terms of hours!
To be fair that’s just one of a number of lessons that need to be learnt after Monday’s spectacle

Funny thing is i started a new career mode on Fifa the other day( with the updated squads) and i did a 'financial takeover' and put McDermott in lol

You just know what’s going to happen ...

Sol Campbell to be unveiled as head coach on Friday.

Looks like we could be competing with the Scum for a new manager:-

Sky sources: Mansfield Town are to appoint Swindon Town's David Flitcroft as their new manager tomorrow #ssn

I wonder how many teams will lose their manager and appoint a new one in the time we’re without a permanent manager. I think it’ll approach double figures at this rate

I would guess (and it is a guess) that Brian McDermott is head of the queue right now.

Back
Top Bottom