Craig Bellamy

not sure where you're getting your odds from but Bellamy is still 1/5

Loved the God Save The Queen Story - great to see a manager showing passio and I can't see much patriotism about supporting that load of scroungers . They've got so much money in their own right yet they still try and get the State to pay for everything

as for abusing "Taffs" - really so we couldn't have Dave Roberts , Jeremy Charles, Dean Saunders.

Lots of Oxonians have welsh roots. Many came to work at Morris Motors and Pressed Steel during the depression.

Last edited:
Loved the God Save The Queen Story - great to see a manager showing passio and I can't see much patriotism about supporting that load of scroungers . They've got so much money in their own right yet they still try and get the State to pay for everything

as for abusing "Taffs" - really so we couldn't have Dave Roberts , Jeremy Charles, Dean Saunders.

Lots of Oxonians have welsh roots. Many came to work at Morris Motors and Pressed Steel during the depression.

Lots of Oxonians are proud to be British and make no apology for their patriotism but I guess that's not acceptable yet anti English racism is...

turning off the national anthem is racism.... bloody snowflakes

Little bit more to this than just turning our national anthem off if you check the full story out...

It’s a bloody awful song! And I always turn awful songs off.
Not sure you can really call a national anthem a song though.
Best example of an awful song I can think of is Sweet Caroline, but I can't wait to hear it again.

Back
Top Bottom