If not Craig, then who?

Idiot again Methaven . Your so bitter. Appleton was going no where before Oxford so for you to say he will slate the club who saved him is laughable. Pep fucked up he knows it Eales's knows it everyone in football who knows the score knows who was to blame during his time

Unsworth wife didn't want oxford to far from cost Cheshire so never going to happen Lampard didn't even have talks Sol had a coffee with Eales and that's it

Wow. I can't help but picture you with smoke coming out of your ears, banging your fists on a table as you scream out your opinions as if they were irrefutable facts. You then make reference to some incident in Faz's past without mentioning it. Care to enlighten the less informed than you what that is? You seem to know Appleton, the entire Unsworth family and everyone who 'knows the score' so you are at a bit of an advantage to us.

Last edited:
Tiger's announced 2 days/48 hours for a new manager/coach being appointed expires in an hour. Actions speak louder than words....if new manager/coach is announced by 10.30am (2 days after his delayed press conference) then tiger is a man of his word.. if no announcement made around that time that'll indicate otherwise, and all the implications that accompany that for the duration of tigers tenure....the clock is ticking

Tiger's announced 2 days/48 hours for a new manager/coach being appointed expires in an hour. Actions speak louder than words....if new manager/coach is announced by 10.30am (2 days after his delayed press conference) then tiger is a man of his word.. if no announcement made around that time that'll indicate otherwise, and all the implications that accompany that for the duration of tigers tenure....the clock is ticking
When he says 48 hours i don't think he means 48 hours from the moment he says it, thought it was pretty obvious he means in the next 2 days. So should be some point today...

When he says 48 hours i don't think he means 48 hours from the moment he says it, thought it was pretty obvious he means in the next 2 days. So should be some point today...
But this is a man who arrived over an hour late for the press conference formally announcing his arrival. Timing doesnt appear to be his strong suite.

Re: Mark warburton.

If we bring him in it will be with assistant David Weir and Director of Football Frank MacParland.

If you think our recruitment in the summer was weird, this lots could trump it.

Would take Warburton on his own though ?

This is farcical and something is very wrong, if tiger has been around 6 months or so he would have known about the manager situation surely to god..That the takeover was imminent has no bearing surely because part of the conversation must surely have been we've got x lined up who "wants" to be manager...i fail to see that the deal was concluded so suddenly that Tiger did not have a clue about de choice or have his own man ready to step in.
I cannot fathom why Tiger would make a sudden call to Daryl stating he is suddenly ready to sign the deal without having a manager ready to come too...I hope he more savvy when it comes to needing to agree new player recruitment.

In addition Tiger has told us he was responsible/involved in strengthening the defence by sign players like Dickie. He must have known that when Pep was sacked that interviews for a new manager were being undertaken. Tiger has been involved at the club for months and would have been fully aware of what was going on, if not then we should be very worried.

In addition Tiger has told us he was responsible/involved in strengthening the defence by sign players like Dickie. He must have known that when Pep was sacked that interviews for a new manager were being undertaken. Tiger has been involved at the club for months and would have been fully aware of what was going on, if not then we should be very worried.

Most of us are, we are just well medicated.

I think if we don't appoint someone today I will finally give up, find a nice hole somewhere, and hibernate until the first game of next season.

I 5ink we are going to end up with McDermott. Five weeks down the line, and we were all expecting Lampard, then Bellamy

Back
Top Bottom