Craig Bellamy

So why the delay in announcing?
Must say I’m not holding out much hope of this appointment working out; young, untested, inexperienced, bit arrogant... what could possibly go wrong?!

They can't announce an appointment before OxBible has told everyone... Can't blame the club for OxBible not doing his job.

Cracking photo. Huge celebration afterwards in the Standard. Players, management, Dennis Smith included. Magic, magic evening. Would like to experience that again before I pop off (Septuagenarian!)

My Cardiff supporting mate, who is a sound judge , tells me Bellamy is highly rated there and that he would be a great capture for us. Doesn’t take any s**t apparently and coaches with snap crackle and pop.

Bellamys odds starting to drift again on odds checker, not something you expect to see before an imminent announcement. Rosler however has entered the betting at 25’s. Maybe they need a bit more time to consider..

Bellamys odds starting to drift again on odds checker, not something you expect to see before an imminent announcement. Rosler however has entered the betting at 25’s. Maybe they need a bit more time to consider..

If so how Much longer will we have to wait for
An appointment?

Back
Top Bottom