Glasgow Rangers friendly

I spend a lot if time there and followed the Gers for years before it became trendy for people from down here to claim an alligence to either side of the old firm so it would be great.

Surely it would be more worthy and not actually “trendy” to support any side outside of the Big One or Sevco?

For my part, during my time in Glasgae I was regular at Firhill, FAAAAAAAAR more suited to our curse as Oxford fans.

Yes I am, naturally quite contradictory but very proud Englishman but Irish heritage. Don’t go in for the bigotry side of it but certainly don’t like the Hun.

Ah a plastic paddy, maybe you need to get a history lesson on who the real huns are.

I will go up on the train.

Would of preferred Concord Rangers, but beggars can’t be choosers.

Surely it would be more worthy and not actually “trendy” to support any side outside of the Big One or Sevco?

For my part, during my time in Glasgae I was regular at Firhill, FAAAAAAAAR more suited to our curse as Oxford fans.
Ayr United is my Scottish team for family reasons - their ground is like a less advanced Manor. Hands off Shankland!

Ayr United is my Scottish team for family reasons - their ground is like a less advanced Manor. Hands off Shankland!

Fantastic. They went so close this year! Until regrettably just burning out around about March.

Never actually been to Somerset Park, as it goes. Made the mistake of driving the A77 once on the way to Prestwick - never again (at least not without a healthy dose of ketamine first 'for the nerves').

In the early 1970s my Scottish grandmother lived next door to the Hearts captain at the time. She knew both my brother and I were typical football obsessed young boys and asked the player if he could get a programme for her to send to us.

Both my brother & I both received through the post a programme each signed by all the players. Even though I’ve never seen Hearts play and have lived in West Oxon all my life I still to this day look out for Hearts results.

Unless we are playing Rangers u10's
If it is Ranfers and they have a qualifying euro in early July, then it would look like a reserve team and that wouldn't be a stellar game, but then again with all this speculation it could be someone completely different

If it is Ranfers and they have a qualifying euro in early July, then it would look like a reserve team and that wouldn't be a stellar game, but then again with all this speculation it could be someone completely different

Could be WOW opponents.

Wanderers Of Wolverhampton?;)

Back
Top Bottom