Away Match Day Thread 22/7/2023 PS Friendly: Bristol City v OUFC

Last time I checked Murphy was the standout performer in preseason games until rested yesterday. Henry and Bodin have both been praised by Manning who sees them as valued members of the squad. And for his faults, the one thing you can never question about Simon Eastwood is his work ethic.

So that leaves Wildschut and last time I checked, that was 1!!
Last time I checked Murphy was sat near me on Friday evening in the SSU and not playing other than on his mobile. Unfortunately, the contracts thrown around these days are leaden and a new manager takes on the role with players he has either got to work miracles with or he edges them out sideways without much fuss. It is called management.

Any update on Samuel?

LM knew what he was walking into when he signed on the dotted line. He cannot use anything as an excuse if life isn't all candy by October. He won't starve.

Fast start is needed.

COYY'S.

Last time I checked Murphy was sat near me on Friday evening in the SSU and not playing other than on his mobile. Unfortunately, the contracts thrown around these days are leaden and a new manager takes on the role with players he has either got to work miracles with or he edges them out sideways without much fuss. It is called management.

Any update on Samuel?

LM knew what he was walking into when he signed on the dotted line. He cannot use anything as an excuse if life isn't all candy by October. He won't starve.

Fast start is needed.

COYY'S.

Murphy was rested this weekend following a knock. Can he not watch a game and look at his phone while off?
This was the sort of nonsense that was posted last season and is completely unnecessary.

Murphy was rested this weekend following a knock. Can he not watch a game and look at his phone while off?
This was the sort of nonsense that was posted last season and is completely unnecessary.
Please read your post again - because you said that Murphy was the stand out Ps player till rested yesterday which to me was the Bristol game and i was just pointing out that he was most definitely not playing on Friday and was on his mobile. Nothing wrong with that so just release your grip or should I say gripe with me. No nonsense there - just saying. Read my post again and and you may see the logic of my post. After 55 years of putting my money where my mouth is supporting this club show some respect. And I believe that Murphy has a future at our football club.

COYY'S

Probably?!
If the club is not putting players available for a loan it means they are still wanted as part of the squad.

Steve, remember that this is the same poster that told us that Kyle Joseph was coming to us for around £250-300k and doesn't understand professional contracts. It's too much to expect him to also understand loans and how squads work!

Steve, remember that this is the same poster that told us that Kyle Joseph was coming to us for around £250-300k and doesn't understand professional contracts. It's too much to expect him to also understand loans and how squads work!
Also too much to expect you not to be a sanctimonious idiot. It’s almost as if you’ve never chatted any s**t on this forum. I forgot you are always right about everything. 🤷‍♂️

Probably?!
If the club is not putting players available for a loan it means they are still wanted as part of the squad.
Not necessarily? Could be that nobody wants to pay the % of the wage we would want to loan them out. Especially given their age. If teams won’t cover their wage then obviously won’t be loaned out because replacing them within budget becomes more difficult.

At least you can articulate a response unlike another poster I know. 👌

All this guff about players that Manning doesn’t want, how do they know, are they related to him Or something.
I would say that he really does want Bodin and a fit Henry at the club because what they would offer from the fringes with there experience etc, and of course both are under contract anyway, and despite what some say have never let us down either.

All this guff about players that Manning doesn’t want, how do they know, are they related to him Or something.
I would say that he really does want Bodin and a fit Henry at the club because what they would offer from the fringes with there experience etc, and of course both are under contract anyway, and despite what some say have never let us down either.
What’s the situation with Henry? Has he had any minutes in the PSF’s or is he still injured?

Not necessarily? Could be that nobody wants to pay the % of the wage we would want to loan them out. Especially given their age. If teams won’t cover their wage then obviously won’t be loaned out because replacing them within budget becomes more difficult.

At least you can articulate a response unlike another poster I know. 👌
Again, if Manning wanted them out of the club then it wouldn’t matter if teams weren’t willing to pay towards their wage or not.

Manning is more than happy to have Murphy, Bodin and Henry still and there is also money to spend on new signings.

Back
Top Bottom