Glasgow Rangers friendly

The sooner it’s confirmed the better. Get it booked. Keep looking at flights and prices change daily.

Predications on how many we’d take for a friendly at Ibrox? I’m guessing it’d be around the 1500-2000 number.

our potential opponents in the yet to be officially confirmed pre season big away game
managed to convincingly beat their old firm rivals today , 2-0

big of controversy pre match , Rangers didnt provide, as is tradition, a guard of honour for SPL champions as they went on the pitch apparently?

our potential opponents in the yet to be officially confirmed pre season big away game
managed to convincingly beat their old firm rivals today , 2-0

big of controversy pre match , Rangers didnt provide, as is tradition, a guard of honour for SPL champions as they went on the pitch apparently?

Bullshit, it's not traditional

Pre season is all about getting players match fit, and getting players used to playing with each other and working on different systems. Yes it’s nice to be able to chalk off a few decent away days, but it’s not the most important thing.

I am the same, rather we played behind closed doors and had good preparation
I normally couldn’t give two hoots, but I’ve always wanted to go to Ibrox and this gives me the perfect excuse. Bar testimonials, it’ll be the first pre-season game I’ve been to since Farnborough away a couple of decades ago.

I normally couldn’t give two hoots, but I’ve always wanted to go to Ibrox and this gives me the perfect excuse. Bar testimonials, it’ll be the first pre-season game I’ve been to since Farnborough away a couple of decades ago.
Can I catch a lift with u? £10 for fuel??

I was there yesterday !

I think Wilder's first pre-season with us was in Scotland, with Mickey Lewis driving the squad up, all travelling in two minibuses. I wonder if he will be doing that for Sheffield United in the Premiership?

What were the games we played? Over the three 'tours' I think we did Dumbarton, Alloa, Greenock Morton, Berwick Rangers, Livingston, ... ? What were the others?

Back
Top Bottom